Hacking where to buy a pre-patched switch in the UK?

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have been wondering about this. Do you think we could do the following for 6.2+ assuming RCM works and you buy the tx license.

Boot tx on 6.2 and make a nand backup
Boot ChoiDujourNX (this would need to work somehow via rcm which it currently does not)
In ChoiDujourNX downgrade to 6.1
Boot into tx menu and create emunand.
Restore backup of 6.2+
Profit

I am not sure how easy it will be to get HBL via rcm thought

Edit: i think we can use the non HBL version. Ill try it out this weekend

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/
No. Tx won't work. End of story.

Best you can do, is choidujour a 6.1fw (via windows command line), autoRCM and no sleep mode.

That's it.

Until TSEC gets pwnd.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
No. Tx won't work. End of story.

Best you can do, is choidujour a 6.1fw (via windows command line), autoRCM and no sleep mode.

That's it.

Until TSEC gets pwnd.

That's basically what i want to do. TX menu should work regardless of FW and its purposes is just for chain loading and nand backup / restore / emunand

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
I brought from argos & zavvi in October. Both were able to boot cfw. They are still about.

With Argos, I foundd one of the easiest hints at the possibility to be if the cat num has a barcode or not (unless hand written).

They switched at some point earlier this year and it’s what’s on my 3.0.2 box.

Of course still check the serial number and it’s unlikely retail will have them now, it’s just a potential give away to make it easier.

Last edited by tech3475,

jdblick1002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a neon blue/red console only for £279 from Simply games start of September knowing it was on 4.01, I emailed them beforehand to check their stock codes. I bought a 2nd one 2 weeks ago for my brothers xmas gift, again I emailed to double check and it came on 4.01. Simply is reliable and AFAIK seems to be a small independent online retailer so you know that they're shipping out the stock/code they say, and not passing the info onto some warehouse somewhere. The only thing that may put you off is that they only have a 8 day return window, but if you know you definitely want one to hack, it shouldn't be a problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night