Emulation Homebrew Which emulator do you want to be ported on ps3

--Lory--

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone, I'm Xiro.
I'm involved in projects like desmumePSP and nulldcPSP, and more recently, desmumeVita (not released yet).
I'm excited to get into PS3 emulation and I thought porting a well-liked emulator is the best way to start. So I'm asking you which one do you want to see running on PS3.

Also any help with tools and sdk will appreciated : )

Reactions: Flame

Loker0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Psp games, only a few games work properly in ps3. Recently a user achieve to got a unplayable psp game "Crash tag team" in ps3, so its possible to do that

mobmob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm involved in projects like desmumePSP and nulldcPSP, and more recently, desmumeVita (not released yet).
I'm excited to get into PS3 emulation and I thought porting a well-liked emulator is the best way to start. So I'm asking you which one do you want to see running on PS3.

I want yuzu the nintendo switch emulator
Post automatically merged:

Yuzu

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa and Jayro

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Xiro. I hope you will be picking up this project. It is quite the task as ps3 uses PowerPC type code. The dev kit is called PSl1ght https://github.com/ps3dev/PSL1GHT.

The only emulator that really makes sense is PPSSPP https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp as the ps3 can't play PSP games properly and the controller is made for that. Of course like any system, a N64 emulator would be cool but they are notoriously hard to make. And that is as far as it can go I think. If you want a smaller project you could try on to port ship of harkinian https://github.com/HarbourMasters/Shipwright/

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does PS3 have a stable DC emulator? I'd love it, and I'd also love a Saturn emulator (emulating Saturn games on PC is always a pain in the ass).

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a working Retroarch emulator for retroachiviement's that allows sega genesis and sega cd achivment's to FUCKING work.

mineguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
gamecube. i just want to play windwaker on tv. i cant connect my pc because honestly my ps3 is better than my crappy laptop and im not american so i cant just throw away 100$. the exchange rate of 1 dollar to my currency is 1$=30₺
Post automatically merged:

gamecube. i just want to play windwaker on tv. i cant connect my pc because honestly my ps3 is better than my crappy laptop and im not american so i cant just throw away 100$. the exchange rate of 1 dollar to my currency is 1$=30₺

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto