Which Fictional Character Would You Have A Freaky Friday With?

THOMI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is a Freaky Friday some of you may ask? it's a fictional concept in which two people switch bodies for a day; in reference to the movie "Freaky Friday".

Whether its a character from a film, TV show, video game, cartoon, anime, or Manga. who would you trade places with for a day?

Me? well, I'd switch places with a fine gentleman who goes by the name of Light Yagami. This character originates from a show or Manga you may have heard of or read called Death Note.

for those who've read or seen the show, it's not like I'd use the notebook or anything, I just thoroughly enjoy the thought of getting high with a god of death and quelling our munchies with some apples.

What about you?

Last edited by THOMI,

zomborg

Makin Temp great again
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is a Freaky Friday some of you may ask? it's a fictional concept in which two people switch bodies for a day; in reference to the movie "Freaky Friday".

Whether its a character from a film, TV show, video game, cartoon, anime, or Manga. who would you trade places with for a day?

Me? well, I'd switch places with a fine gentleman who goes by the name of Light Yagami. This character originates from a show or Manga you may have heard of or read called Death Note.
I think I'd want to switch with superman. Flying would be just the tip of the ice berg
for those who've read or seen the show, it's not like I'd use the notebook or anything, I just thoroughly enjoy the thought of getting high with a god of death and quelling our munchies with some apples.

What about you?
I think I'd want to switch with superman. Flying is just the top of the ice berg

Last edited by zomborg,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm living out of my car, he better make 600k a year