Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
Maz7006 said:
tKo HaXoR said:
Windows 7 FTW!

I just downgraded to XP because there isn't a driver for my video capture card on my Sony VAIO Desktop Model:PCV-RS620G... :/

you could always dual boot both, so when you need to capture anything jsut boot into XP.

i've read on the internet microsoft has stopped users using dual boot in windows 7, it just simply won't install or something like that.

I think so, I tried to install XP beside my Win7 install, but it just BSOD'd every time I booted.
frown.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Thoob said:
jalaneme said:
Maz7006 said:
tKo HaXoR said:
Windows 7 FTW!

I just downgraded to XP because there isn't a driver for my video capture card on my Sony VAIO Desktop Model:PCV-RS620G... :/

you could always dual boot both, so when you need to capture anything jsut boot into XP.

i've read on the internet microsoft has stopped users using dual boot in windows 7, it just simply won't install or something like that.

I think so, I tried to install XP beside my Win7 install, but it just BSOD'd every time I booted.
frown.gif

yeah i thorght so, when i got my new pc it was pre installed with windows 7, i wanted to install windows xp on it but i found out you can't.
closedeyes.gif

bowlofspiders

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a SATA based hardrive, it will be VERY hard to dual boot Windows XP. Windows XP wasn't built for SATA hard drives. Some computers have a setting in the BIOS that you can disable, I think it is, "Native Sata Support" so you can install XP without problems. But most don't.
mellow.gif
Then you have to find the right drivers and so on... I would throw 7 out the window *no pun intended* and install XP. But HP hates XP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Even has a slide cover to protect the lenses, was concerned about it how it would work but not...