Gaming Which Two Ps3 Games Should I Get?

Which Of The 2 Games Should I Get?

• Dragon Ball Raging Blast And Modern Warfare 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Ball Raging Blast And Red Dead Redemption

• Dragon Ball Raging Blast And Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

• Modern Warfare 2 And Red Dead Redemption

• Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 And Modern Warfare

• Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 And Red Dead Redemption

• Total voters

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i am getting red dead redemption and mw2 but im preordering naruto uns2 in comes out in september 28 o o

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
Demon's Souls and Uncharted 2.

Batman:Arkham Asylum is also awesome (I only mention it 'cos I'm playing it) and usually pretty cheap (I saw it for £15, which is about 25 of your American Dollars)

Other good games include God of War 3 and Disgaea 3.

The only other thing I can recommend, (and I REALLY recommend) is Super Stardust HD from the PSN.

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
Alex221 said:
everyone's been telling me about demon soul's.what's it about?

You play as a lone warrior against an army of demons, soldiers and other nasties. Essentially you have to slay the demons and save the world. It is a complex mix of character development, hack n' slash and some pretty brutal fights. It's a harsh game, but fair. You will die a lot, but it's usually your own fault, you'll always know WHY you died, and eventually will learn how to overcome enemies. There is a lot of trial and error, but it's incredibly addictive and extremely engaging. If you can stomach the rather steep learning curve, i'd recommend it.

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what do you guys think of what i got oh an btw my friend name is Alexh221 if anyone wants to add me as a friend

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think raging blast is pretty good but thats my opinion, and if anyone wants to add me my friend name is Alexh221

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alex221 said:
So what do you guys think of what i got oh an btw my friend name is Alexh221 if anyone wants to add me as a friend
I would but im still on 3.15 with what ever hope of CFW there is still left

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
Alex221 said:
I would but im still on 3.15 with what ever hope of CFW there is still left
Too bad.oh and guys juat kidding i didnt buy raging blast cause raging blast 2 is coming out worldwide in fall 2010 and it will fearure 90 characters,some of which have never appeared in dragon ball series games!!!! Omg i just read that in wiki, i hope it also includes the exclusive characters from raging blast 1,which were broly ss3 and vageta ss3.

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh jesus christ when i saw when you posted about final fantasy breaking ps3's i didnt believe you but i just read about it an im lucky. I have the game but i havnt opend it and im returning it tommorow at gamestop for a full refund before its too late cause you can get full refunds for unoprned games at gamestop 7 days after purchasing and tommorow would be the 6 day, thank god

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Alex221 said:
Oh jesus christ when i saw when you posted about final fantasy breaking ps3's i didnt believe you but i just read about it an im lucky. I have the game but i havnt opend it and im returning it tommorow at gamestop for a full refund before its too late cause you can get full refunds for unoprned games at gamestop 7 days after purchasing and tommorow would be the 6 day, thank god
You returned FFXIII because you thought it would break your PS3...?

Reputation minus 9001

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol