Gaming Which Two Ps3 Games Should I Get?

Which Of The 2 Games Should I Get?

• Dragon Ball Raging Blast And Modern Warfare 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Ball Raging Blast And Red Dead Redemption

• Dragon Ball Raging Blast And Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

• Modern Warfare 2 And Red Dead Redemption

• Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 And Modern Warfare

• Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 And Red Dead Redemption

• Total voters

gdaym8

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mw2 & rdr
wub.gif

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finishoff said:
If you enjoy a difficult game then get Demon's Soul. Its a hack and slash game that is brutally difficult, and you will die a lot in the game.

MW2 should last you awhile with the online game play. It's a fun game online but a bit broken by game breaking cheap ass tactics. Noob tubing, commando knifing, glitches.

Check some youtube videos on the gameplays and see if you like em.
Jha jha screw videos ive played the game at my cous's house and he hates noob tubeing Xd

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though i dont have my ps3 yet i already went hardcore on my computer by downloading all the dragon ball gt eps, all the naruto episodes and the first 13 eps of dragon ball z kai and 163 naruto shippuden eps,all the 5 seasons of supernatural and a couple of movies

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont even bother with the crappy anime games
you will just be let down and not only that they just target fans of the series who they know will buy it so they will always put out mediocre games

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A unanimous decision i have chosen to get mw2 and red dead and im pre-ordering naruto uns2.And anyone who has modern warfare2 please give me there friend name so i could add them,and btw how do i get a friend name? i already have a playstation account. Btw any suggestions on other good ps3 fighter,shooter, rpg type of games? Dont worry i have no life i will be up all night. Xd just kiddin but i will be up though.

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
syko5150 said:
best fighters on PS3 are Blazblue and Super Street Fighter IV(sorry tekken fanboys i hate tekken =P)
Yeah.......HADOKEN.... There selling super street fighter 4 new at gamestop for 27$ jhajha i even have the app street fighter 4 on my ipod and i created this poll and added all these reply's from my ipod. Cough...its jailbroken...Cough.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to respect your list as you already are set on a few you want as your 2nd and 3rd games going by what you said with FF13.

Naruto and DBZ are kind of limited games. You have to be hugely into those franchises to suck some fun out of them as Naruto if it's like the first Ninja Storm is a break down into little timed events, mini games, that you must clear to get farther but in those mini games it's a multi button mash fest to pull off various things so it takes a bit to remember it all depending who you're stuck with. DBZ is just an irregular fighting game where they lock down fights where combat will get stuck into a distance game or more so a slugfest, not your usual faster tactical more reasoned out stuff like SF games etc.

RDR I don't have, know many with and it's like how they should have not fucked up GTA4 so badly and set in a western theme. They took all the stuff they hosed up with the never gonna stop training missions, the aggravating nag fest of buddies on the phone and taking away gear so you're defenseless for hours going into the start of it wrapped up in an experience that makes the old trail blazer GUN look puny. Modern Warfare 2, believe it or not, I don't do online as I HATE FPS games online and the trolls it spawns along with those solely dedicated to IT online sucking fun away. The first player on it is goddamn good, probably better than MW come to think of it, but sure it is short...depending if you're nuts or not 4-6 hours on easy/medium, but if you go up the nastiness scale it'll get much longer unless you're some FPS god.

I'd go with those 2 games at the least to have some variety and (with RDR) games that will take substancially much longer to play out and be done with as those anime titles tend to be short and thin.

I hope this helps, and notice unlike most other here I'm not going to fanboy you up on my personal favs as you didn't ask for it in your poll.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
No point getting Raging Blast (Although I must admit it is a great game, I love it) with Raging Blast 2 near enough round the corner and if you want Ultimate Ninja Storm you're going to have to wait a while to get it, September, so it leaves you with just MW2 and Red Dead left, Red Dead undoubtedly is a great game and definitely worth the buy, but I can't really say the same about MW2, you should think about alternatives like Bad Company 2 which I enjoy far better than MW2.

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
No point getting Raging Blast (Although I must admit it is a great game, I love it) with Raging Blast 2 near enough round the corner and if you want Ultimate Ninja Storm you're going to have to wait a while to get it, September, so it leaves you with just MW2 and Red Dead left, Red Dead undoubtedly is a great game and definitely worth the buy, but I can't really say the same about MW2, you should think about alternatives like Bad Company 2 which I enjoy far better than MW2.
yes red dead is definatly the best buy,and dont worry even though ive chosen i havent bought them yet i could change my mind.oh yeah and im also thinking of just waiting for raging blast 2 cause its around the courner couming out in fall i think.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awssk8er said:
Red Dead Redemption and ModNation Racer.

Then 3D Dot Heroes ($30 on Amazon and $10 gift card with it. So basically, it's $20) with extra money.
what are you talking about
its $39 right now and theres no $10 gift card with it

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
CoD is only good for his online mode. Besides that, it's a very classical FPS so unless you really like FPS, I wouldn't recommand it to you. I should recieve RDR this week, but for what I've seen, the game looks really awesome. DBZ games didn't change since the PS2 ones, so if you've already have one, I don't think it's necessary to choose that game. And never play to Ultimate Ninja Storm2, but I'll definitively buy it when it will come in Europe.

Personally, I'll tell you to pick RDR and Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    But yes I would welcome MP4 too or even 2+3 remaster/HD to hold us over untill MP4
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Switch 2 Switched at birth
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    I check brew almost daily (alongside tinfoil sorted on release date) for new games (and cry because of the amount of shovelware and hentai getting released), am unaware of the 2u site
    Super Switch
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    HUB
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    And the switch 3 Router
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (every one of those fitting after network-, and all play part in the OSI networking layer model)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Google switch nsp and you will see,it, that site
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Aww how cool that site is Nintendo switch to me :D
    +1
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (de-URLing the URL 🤣)
    Switch 2 U
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (or do we call them URIs now?)
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Yes to me, that's what I said as well 🙃😋
    Switch 2 Side Switching
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Swiitch
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Oh lord, I actually can see Nintendo pulling that one, II for 2 and also a homage to the Wii
    Super Crown Bowser edition Switch lol
    Analog stick nipples
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea i have couple other sites I find Switch titles also and just looked, I don't see it out/leaked yet...(paper mario)
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Or even worse; circle pad ball fondlers like on the 3DS
    +1
    I just want a Pokemon Hell Raiser fan game 😭
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anyone wanna play with my joydock
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutants looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
    Quincy @ Quincy: Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of...