• Total voters

Jackson Ferrell

I don't like SJWs
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
After this year's E3 I feel a little disappointed in some areas, whether others completely knocked it out of the park! Which of the companies satisfied you the most?

Last edited by Jackson Ferrell,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most vote Nintendo. Really ?! I don't want to vote nobody! Why should I ?

However, I vote Sony because Sony has many good games from E3 over Nintendo. Nintendo only have Super Mario Odyssey, Yoshi, Splatoon 2, Zelda DLC, Metroid Returns, Kirby (untentative name), Mario + Rabbids, Rogue Trooper, Skyrim, Pokemon Tournament DX, Sonic Forces, Metroid Prime 4, Fire Emblem Warriors, Starlink: Battle For Atlas and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Most of them are first party and few 3rd party. Nah, I vote Sony for many 3rd party and lots of AAA. That's very important. :)

Last edited by spotanjo3,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Voted for Sony.

Likeability-wise: Sony
Content-wise: Sony/Nintendo
Hype-wise: Sony

The new God of War and Spider-Man are going to be must haves on PS4 and hell, GoW/SM/FighterZ are going to be the reason I'm gonna be getting a PS4 sometime later this year.

Sony's smart about who they hire to announce their games at E3 as they're really likeable people amongst gamers, though not saying that Mr. Phil Spencer is any less than they are, they show more charisma, love and care for what they believe in. Nintendo's reps? Just feel too scripted and soulless. Iwata was a wonderful spokesperson and the very reason I enjoyed watching the Nintendo Directs he was always in. Nowadays? Not so much.

I didn't really get hyped at any of the games Nintendo showed or announced but am looking forward, that's the difference.

Amen to Phil Spencer for this:

maxresdefault.jpg

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Voted for Sony.

Likeability-wise: Sony
Content-wise: Sony/Nintendo
Hype-wise: Sony

The new God of War and Spider-Man are going to be must haves on PS4 and hell, GoW/SM/FighterZ are going to be the reason I'm gonna be getting a PS4 sometime later this year.

Sony's smart about who they hire to announce their games at E3 as they're really likeable people amongst gamers, though not saying that Mr. Phil Spencer is any less than they are, they show more charisma, love and care for what they believe in. Nintendo's reps? Just feel too scripted and soulless. Iwata was a wonderful spokesperson and the very reason I enjoyed watching the Nintendo Directs he was always in. Nowadays? Not so much.

I didn't really get hyped at any of the games Nintendo showed or announced but am looking forward, that's the difference.

Amen to Phil Spencer for this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Definitely true!

Reactions: DeoNaught

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3