Who is your GBAtemp hero?

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There are more then 270,000 users on the 'temp right now, and I've "met" a lot of users. Of course there are users I like more than other users, and some I like even better.
Post who your hero is, but read the rules before you do that.

Rules
- I asked who you do like, and not who you don't.
- If you are someone's hero, don't get all cocky.
- Give at least a reason why someone is your 'hero'.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I would say my true hero here on the Temp would be Densetsu9000. He was the first person here to treat me with respect and help me out when I needed it. He was my first friend here on the Temp and the first person to defend me when another member started harassing me.
I would have quit the Temp along time ago if he wasn't there to help me out.

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
One of my heroes would be A Gay Little Catboy... 1st person that helped me here on temp, when i needed help on my m3i zero, awesome guy to talk too and i've already asked help from him many times before... he always helped me
smile.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist . He has directly and indirectly helped me a lot as a gamer. For instance, he helped me a lot in shaping definition of "mainstream gamer" to something that is truly just and unbiased. Plus, the arguments I have with him really make me take a look at the things we discuss from a different angle. Not to mention he helped me as a reviewer. He may come off as fanboyish towards Sony, but he's not, he just looks at Nintendo from a completely unbiased angle and loves his PSP Go.

I do have others, but Guild is the first to come to mind.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well my hero's are rydian for making all his awesome tutorials reguarding the psp. without those i would have a psp on OFW 6.39
and AGLCB for his intro threads and cause he's an awesome dood.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
TrolleyDave.

Politically cool. Cos he's a far left liberal atheistic british nut, just like me. I think he inspires me... A little teeny insignificant bit. I'm probably his hero too, but don't tell him I said that, he wouldn't admit it.
ohnoes.png

And NeSchn!

I kinda liked his band and their music: DAWN OF THE HERO IS PIMPIN'. And he's a cool a funny guy, he showed me its alright to have a retarded derp face.(Just kidding! I love you Neil!)

Honourable mention goes to Raika.
He makes me feel smart because he's so stupid. ;P
AND DOMINATION COS HE'S THE SECRET SUPREME OVERLORD OF ALL THE UNIVERSES IN EXISTANCE

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Well, its been around 10 years since I've been on here. But in no particular order:

Toni Plutonijj - One of my first friends on here, great guy to talk to, always fucking hilarious, and has a good taste in music. I STILL WANT YOUR OLD BANDS ALBUM DAMNIT.
Domination -

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone said:
i am my hero.
You have to give a reason why.

Anyway, my other hero would be Densetsu9000. I respect him more than almost any other member, and he's helped me a lot in learning Japanese. Plus he's very just, and is a ninja.

Though I also respect A Gay Little Catboy just as much and consider him to be my hero as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol