Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raika said:
Are they the ones who invented the first aeroplane?
DON'T SOIL THE NAME OF THE WRIGHT BROS.

Anyway, a brief explanation...
QUOTEThe Jonas Brothers is a gay boy band made up of Nick, Joe, and Kevin Jonas. Coincidentally, the band name can be shortened to JB , the JoBros, JoHoes, HoBros or Gay Fags. They brainwash their impressionable fans into worshiping them by pretending to be polite, gentlemanly Christians who have parents and feelings. They are universally praised for utilizing a wide array of instruments to showcase their diverse musical talents. Some argue they are the second coming of The Beatles. Some even say they are Classic Rock, which goes to show how delusional today's generation are.

What these idiotic victims of the American media don't realize is that this is just how they're marketed. Didn't you see Camp rock? They have no real talent whatsoever, which is shown when they hit random drums, strum random power chords, and sing like whiny three-year-old girls getting bananas shoved up their asses. They piss away the best years of their lives producing music that is so sugary-sweet, it gave front man Nick Jonas Type 1 Diabetes. These faggots don't even take advantage of the masses and masses of loli pussy at their disposal (only due to the fact Nick and Kevin are together and Joe's completely hot for Zac Efron). Their existence only proves that Disney is now run by a bunch of pedos.

Typical fangirls and reactions:
Jonas_blog.jpg

Even Google agrees with me:
Gayhaha.jpg

And I have proof that they're horribly gay...
WARNING: MAY CAUSE PERMANENT PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE
430px-JoeIsAFag.jpg

Jonasbrothers_incest.jpg

Joujoudoll

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've never heard of the "Jonas Brothers" until now and I just youtubed them and their music makes me want to projectile vomit... It's the Hanson brothers all over again, but for the teenagers of this generation.

Galacta

>:)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Joujoudoll said:
I've never heard of the "Jonas Brothers" until now and I just youtubed them and their music makes me want to projectile vomit... It's the Hanson brothers all over again, but for the teenagers of this generation.
Obviously
yaynds.gif
All of us want to vomit! Anyways LOL

Giangsta

Trophies
XP
Country
I have no idea who these guys are....but after seeing mei-o's post....and i dared to look at what was under the little spoiler tag i am now horrified....

Though i haven't heard their music i bet it must be as gay as those pictures...damn....dunno what little girls are into these days...sigh
rofl.gif

CrystalSweet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
seriously, what are you guys going to get out of this?
even if theyre possibly gay, theres nothing wrong with that.
you dont get anything by bashing them for their sexuality
and its assuming something without knowing real facts.
most girls still love them.
its okay if you dont like them
but you dont have to insult them for no reason.

CrystalSweet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Pimpmynintendo said:
Sstew said:
They suck, All their songs sound and are about the same thing. But yet 97% of teenage girls in America love them,
Since when do girls actually listen to music and not just care what they look like?

i listen to their music. its awesome.
and theyre smexy, so its a plus.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Only the good clips.