Why is the Nintendo fanbase like *vaguely gestures* this?

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
I shit on their stuff and pirate everything from them. I think people need to start being more willing to pirate Nintendo games
then why bitch and whine? it’s not like you’re paying a dime to them, and if it’s that bad, maybe time to find someone else to make games for you?

constantly bitching about „waah nintendo bad” while also constantly playing their shit regardless of how you obtain these games is only showing how much you „gamers” lack a moral spine to just… abandon the very evil brand you seem to hate more than anything

It’s not really a call to „piracy bad plz support poor wittle nintendo”, otherwise I’d be a hypocrite on main, but at least I don’t make bitching about their decisions my entire personality.

just don’t get it how finding a new hobby is harder than endless complaining like Nintendo killed your family
Post automatically merged:

Good idea coming to the gaming forum when people talking about gaming pisses you off, lol.
if by „talking about games” you mean going into every nintendo-related news and bitching about said news/calling others fanboys because they don’t deem Nintendo a walking evil of a company despite disagreements with them, then maybe we have different views on what a talk is

Last edited by Deleted member 672055,

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
then why bitch and whine? it’s not like you’re paying a dime to them, and if it’s that bad, maybe time to find someone else to make games for you?

constantly bitching about „waah nintendo bad” while also constantly playing their shit regardless of how you obtain these games is only showing how much you „gamers” lack a moral spine to just… abandon the very evil brand you seem to hate more than anything

It’s not really a call to „piracy bad plz support poor wittle nintendo”, otherwise I’d be a hypocrite on main, but at least I don’t make bitching about their decisions my entire personality.

just don’t get it how finding a new hobby is harder than endless complaining like Nintendo killed your family
Nailed it on the head. Those kinda people can't do anything other than bitching about stuff, especially when it comes to video games and certain companies, as long as it doesn't 100% represent them and their opinion/belief. And oh lord the hypocrisy when they pirate said game from evil company XYZ and enjoy playing it.
It's just one of the many things that this recent wokeness entails.

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
Nailed it on the head. Those kinda people can't do anything other than bitching about stuff, especially when it comes to video games and certain companies, as long as it doesn't 100% represent them and their opinion/belief. And oh lord the hypocrisy when they pirate said game from evil company XYZ and enjoy playing it.
It's just one of the many things that this recent wokeness entails.
don’t you get it they HAVE to mention that the new pokemon games are a buggy mess because definitely nobody knew about this beforehand?? they HAVE to say the paid online thing sucks because otherwise everyone would think it’s a good idea!

and most of all, we need to know one user’s opinion on how bad the new Paper Mario remake is and why Nintendo is the worst because of it, because otherwise everyone and their mother obviously would bootlick the company 🤯🤯🤯

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Most people are crying on a very high level and or are masochists XD

Also there are always some gems between all the rubbish.

But yeah even though I also sometimes complain about stuff I at least try not to support the worst shit ^^V
Wasn't happy about the Switch (and still would prefer a proper home console) but in the end I bought it when I was on Working holiday as I had time in the evenings and well its okay .... same with other Nintendo stuff, most of the first party games aren't that bad even though lots of them aren't for me still its not unbearble shitty depending on the situation.

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
Most people are crying on a very high level and or are masochists XD

Also there are always some gems between all the rubbish.

But yeah even though I also sometimes complain about stuff I at least try not to support the worst shit ^^V
Wasn't happy about the Switch (and still would prefer a proper home console) but in the end I bought it when I was on Working holiday as I had time in the evenings and well its okay .... same with other Nintendo stuff, most of the first party games aren't that bad even though lots of them aren't for me still its not unbearble shitty depending on the situation.
to be fair, paid online going along with my distrust for nintendo's ability to build a proper network structure was a dealbreaker for a switch. if it's gonna be as shitty as the 3DS/Wii U one, then there's no fucking reason to pay a dime for it

but ye see, I don't go to the Switch section and bitch about it under every thread possible. meanwhile nowadays it's impossible to just go on a direct VOD or game announcement without people complaining about the same things

• Haha
Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
to be fair, paid online going along with my distrust for nintendo's ability to build a proper network structure was a dealbreaker for a switch. if it's gonna be as shitty as the 3DS/Wii U one, then there's no fucking reason to pay a dime for it

but ye see, I don't go to the Switch section and bitch about it under every thread possible. meanwhile nowadays it's impossible to just go on a direct VOD or game announcement without people complaining about the same things

Yeah I guess (like in my case) if they complain they hope that someone who has any kind of power sees it and maybe actually reacts to the complaint (not necessarily as an answer to the post but doing something behind closed doors) to change something.

As I can only talk about myself I for one sometimes complain when they change my favorite games and make them bad so I kinda write everywhere where they are talking about that game that the changes are shit hoping if enough people complain that someone will notice and change it back.
Usually this doesn't really work well but there were examples like when the Dungeons and Dragons people asked for money, enough people started to complain so in the end they changed it. Unity also kinda went back a little bit after enough backlash.

If you "love/like" something you care enough to complain and hope it will become better if you don't care you wouldn't complain.

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
Yeah I guess (like in my case) if they complain they hope that someone who has any kind of power sees it and maybe actually reacts to the complaint (not necessarily as an answer to the post but doing something behind closed doors) to change something.

As I can only talk about myself I for one sometimes complain when they change my favorite games and make them bad so I kinda write everywhere where they are talking about that game that the changes are shit hoping if enough people complain that someone will notice and change it back.
Usually this doesn't really work well but there were examples like when the Dungeons and Dragons people asked for money, enough people started to complain so in the end they changed it. Unity also kinda went back a little bit after enough backlash.

If you "love/like" something you care enough to complain and hope it will become better if you don't care you wouldn't complain.
In that case ggwp, I'm pretty sure someone at Nintendo will see manchildren crying in the Switch/news section.
thing is, there's no winning as Nintendo clearly doesn't give a fuck about these weeps, but the weeps poison the ground for others who look for fun.

comparing to DnD or Unity makes no sense simply because it's a different scale of things. see, Unity faced backlash from devs and players alike, in case of N it's just endless crying from the 'fans'

at this point... i'm glad Nintendo is running them over. they cannot be satisfied now, they couldn't be satisfied 10, 20 etc. years ago - why cater to those that will keep gawking like babies?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I actually had supported Nintendo the entire time with the Switch until they started pumping out unfinished games, shitty subscription services, DLC in first and second party games, terrible eShop deals, removed VC for a shit subscription services, added another subscription service with more shit emulation, both locked behind an online DRM, and so much more. Nintendo doesn’t deserve my money or respect, I am voting with my wallet by pirating their games exclusively.
IMG_9608.jpeg

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
I actually had supported Nintendo the entire time with the Switch until they started pumping out unfinished games, shitty subscription services, DLC in first and second party games, terrible eShop deals, removed VC for a shit subscription services, added another subscription service with more shit emulation, both locked behind an online DRM, and so much more. Nintendo doesn’t deserve my money or respect, I am voting with my wallet by pirating their games exclusively.
View attachment 394852
so at this point why bother with even piracy if their products are this dogshit? lmao

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
so at this point why bother with even piracy if their products are this dogshit? lmao
Because I can. I lose nothing and Nintendo doesn’t see the dime. I gain a game I can play, modify, cheat, and wherever else. It’s literally all up for me and I can still shit on Nintendo. I fail to see how I am not allowed to complain about issues that drove me to deny Nintendo my money. I see problems, I am free to voice my opinions on them.

Reactions: Youkai

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
Because I can. I lose nothing and Nintendo doesn’t see the dime. I gain a game I can play, modify, cheat, and wherever else. It’s literally all up for me and I can still shit on Nintendo. I fail to see how I am not allowed to complain about issues that drove me to deny Nintendo my money. I see problems, I am free to voice my opinions on them.
idk, a normal person would not even bother pirating such "dogshit" products, and move on to pirate something worth my time. so you admit nintendo isn't actually that bad and they make good things if you spend time on it, no?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
idk, a normal person would not even bother pirating such "dogshit" products, and move on to pirate something worth my time. so you admit nintendo isn't actually that bad and they make good things if you spend time on it, no?
The reason I pirate is so I can continue to play the games I used to enjoy while not supporting a company who has greatly lost my respect and desire to pay. I grew up playing Nintendo games, as many 90s kids did. Many Nintendo brands are important to me sentimentally and I want to see the value that I and past Nintendo saw in them to be respected. It’s hard to criticize that to which you’ve not experienced, but to continue giving to my money to someone who’s continued to abuse my trust is rather unhealthy.
I want to note, it seems more like you are upset that people actually care about something close to them. Why does it bother you that people are passionate? It can be cringe but that’s just something you find in every single fandom

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
The reason I pirate is so I can continue to play the games I used to enjoy while not supporting a company who has greatly lost my respect and desire to pay. I grew up playing Nintendo games, as many 90s kids did. Many Nintendo brands are important to me sentimentally and I want to see the value that I and past Nintendo saw in them to be respected.
I have fond memories of, say, LittleBigPlanet series, but the nostalgia from previous titles didn't go make me pirate the newer titles that are dogshit to say the least. You just try to seek excuses to your continuous grab of new N titles while at the same time making the complaints your entire personality.

I want to note, it seems more like you are upset that people actually care about something close to them. Why does bother you that people are passionate? It can be cringe but that’s just something you find in every single fandom
Acting like I'm not passionate about N lol. The thing is I do a thing called not touching things from afar and focusing on the positives and continuing to have fun with the titles I liked. You don't see me run rampant on the Switch forums complaining that 'stupid consoomers pay for shitty online' even though that'd be a solid argument in many people's eyes, no?

again, not a blast against piracy because most of my library isn't 100% organic legit hand-harvested, but rather a blast against the hypocrites that continue to poison the gaming space and there's even more of them post-2015 (for rightful or petty reasons)

• Haha

ertaboy356b

Trophies
XP
Country
I have fond memories of, say, LittleBigPlanet series, but the nostalgia from previous titles didn't go make me pirate the newer titles that are dogshit to say the least. You just try to seek excuses to your continuous grab of new N titles while at the same time making the complaints your entire personality.
Not the one you're replying but I agree with the piracy stuff. Pirates just loves to justify their piracy. I have a hacked of almost everything including PS4 and the Switch but you won't see me saying "hurr durr this company sucks so I'm gonna steal their games". I mean why? Just pirate quietly. I have a stack of wii and wii u title on my hard drive that most probably won't be played in the next 10 years. I have this shiny Miyoo Mini, a tiny emulator machine, "hurr durr I hate Nintendo so I will Play SMB3 here instead of paying a Switch subscription.". It's just toxic.

I read someone also mentions famiboards, well if you like games and gaming, famiboards is a nice place to discuss those games.

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
Not the one you're replying but I agree with the piracy stuff. Pirates just loves to justify their piracy. I have a hacked of almost everything including PS4 and the Switch but you won't see me saying "hurr durr this company sucks so I'm gonna steal their games". I mean why? Just pirate quietly. I have a stack of wii and wii u title on my hard drive that most probably won't be played in the next 10 years.
cast a stone if you never pirated a game. nobody's blasting against sailing teh seas or hacking consoles but like... who normal steals bad quality things? if these games are bad quality, then why even bother to pirate them in the first place?
"hurr durr I hate Nintendo so I will Play SMB3 here instead of paying a Switch subscription.". It's just toxic.
LOL true i'm pretty sure Furukawa must've gotten depression because a GBATemp r-word complained about NSO's bad quality service /s

I read someone also mentions famiboards, well if you like games and gaming, famiboards is a nice place to discuss those games.
about that... any idea if they're ok with modding/piracy or are they twisting their panties over it? sadly nowadays there's no pirate-friendly community that also doesn't have the toxic bozos as its major userbase

• Haha

etuev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Post automatically merged:

if by „talking about games” you mean going into every nintendo-related news and bitching about said news/calling others fanboys because they don’t deem Nintendo a walking evil of a company despite disagreements with them, then maybe we have different views on what a talk is
I love how you ignored my perfectly good solution. It looks like you weren't looking for an answer but to complain. Maybe you're more like the people you're complaining about than you realise! Do yourself a favour and remove yourself from the negativity. You remind me of myself in my constantly online fanboy days.

Reactions: Youkai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch