Homebrew Why is the signup captcha for 3DBrew so confusing?

orangy57

bruh
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The question is: "What is the output for 'date -u +%F | sha1sum | head -c8; echo' ?" How am I supposed to know this? I just wanted to sign up to 3DBrew so I could add more programs to the 3DS Homebrew list.

D

Deleted User

To make sure that anyone making edits has at least used a terminal before, as it's generally the developer's choice to post a program on the listings. For reference, it's a pipelined command , you should run it in a bash terminal and paste the output.

orangy57

bruh
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To make sure that anyone making edits has at least used a terminal before, as it's generally the developer's choice to post a program on the listings. For reference, it's a pipelined command , you should run it in a bash terminal and paste the output.
I don't have Linux so I don't have a bash terminal. I used to have Linux and avidly used the terminal but I uninstalled it last year and I installed Windows onto my PC.

D

Deleted User

I don't have Linux so I don't have a bash terminal. I used to have Linux and avidly used the terminal but I uninstalled it last year and I installed Windows onto my PC.
You can find bash terminals that run in your web browser online, or you can install cygwin on windows to get bash.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la