• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 14,568
  • Replies 231
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
So... Vegan.. What is someone supposed to eat if they can't have fiber, must have a higher sodium diet, but also can't have carbohydrates?

All the info is out there

I just ate my organic oatmeal packed with fiber - In fact might have to much fiber - To much fiber ends up pulling good nutrients from your body - So just like everything in life its good in moderation.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Because everyone likes bananas. It's really simple.

bananas are yumy

Reactions: Bimmel

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Wrong he was Chinese and documented fully - Look it up before talking out of your ass. Their is verified photos of earth and are all deemed original by goverment and civilian professionals. look that shit up too...

Jeanne Calment

Wikipedia said:
Only person verified to live to 120 years or beyond

Li Ching-Yuen

Wikipedia said:
He claimed to have been born in 1736, while disputed records suggest 1677. Both claimed lifespans, of 197 and 256 years, far exceed the longest confirmed lifespan of 122 years and 164 days of French woman Jeanne Calment. His true date of birth was never determined, and his claims have been dismissed by gerontologists as a myth.

Okay, I'm talking out of me arse.
I looked it up as you said.
Am I still talking out of me arse?

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Well 1st you need to be a RAW vegan - 1st thing people do when you say Vegan is talk shit....Just like here. Look it up or keep arguing facts.
You make outlandish claims with no proof. So you got a 500 year old teacher who was unable to have children and teach them "the ways of the vegan" but he managed to find a "student" who for some reason was only able to live to 250. Then the 250 year old student was also unable to have children and teach them "the ways of the vegan" I'm thinking their reproductive problems might have had something to do with their veganism.

D

Deleted User

OP
Jeanne Calment

Li Ching-Yuen

Okay, I'm talking out of me arse.
I looked it up as you said.
Am I still talking out of me arse?

Li Ching-Yuen is correct and the Chinese have him documented over 200+ years - He gives credit to his teacher of over 500+ years and there is a video of him and what he ate.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No.. You don't get to say that. You opened your fucking mouth as a godamn know it all. So answer my fucking question or shut you're shit spewing mouth.

So emotional - So sensitive - Look it up yourself if you really that serious.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Li Ching-Yuen is correct and the Chinese have him documented over 200+ years - He gives credit to his teacher of over 500+ years and there is a video of him and what he ate.

Can you provide me proof he lived to that age?
Registered records and what not like I did?

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
There isn't any real documented proof since his birthdate could not be proven since there were zero documents proving he was that age. It's a bit like the immigrants in Europe being 35 years old throwing away their passports and then claiming to be only 15 years old. We're gonna have a lot of those supposed old arabs here in the future seeing they all claimed a different age. The thing is everybody can claim a lot of bullshit without having the documents they need.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the point of living 200 years if you're not going to have a family, or worse if you're going to see your children and grandchildren die before you? Your logic is superficial, you don't even think about the implications of the things you believe.

Last edited by comput3rus3r,
D

Deleted User

OP
All this proves is you're either a shit spewing troll, who doesn't know a fucking thing, or your so busy sucking you're own cock that you're a fucking idiot from lack of oxygen.

Yeah I don't know shit, I accidentally cured my daughters cancer. GTFOH

D

Deleted User

OP
You didn't. It was her body that did so and what you did was illegal and could have gotten you thrown in 2 jail

Shes not the only one ive helpe cure bud - And yes it is their body and mind that does it -All I have to do is show them what to eat and not to eat.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Shes not the only one ive helpe cure bud - And yes it is their body and mind that does it -All I have to do is show them what to eat and not to eat.
You can't cure jack shit. Ur not a licensed doctor and you trying to do that well i should report you to do authorities because that's illegal. You'll see what happens when somebody dies listening to what you said and refusing treatment

D

Deleted User

OP
You can't cure jack shit. Ur not a licensed doctor and you trying to do that well i should report you to do authorities because that's illegal. You'll see what happens when somebody dies listening to what you said and refusing treatment

Its illegal to let people know whats healthy to eat? - Yeah go report me LMAO

People die by so called treatment you idiot. Look that shit up. People like you make me sick.

Good luck when someone in your family or YOU need your so called treatment.

Last edited by ,

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly dont remember how we found The Truth About

Its illegal to let people know whats healthy to eat? - Yeah go report me LMAO

People die by so called treatment you idiot. Look that shit up. People like you make me sick.

Good luck when someone in your family or YOU need your so called treatment.

Except I asked you a question and you're response was "Look it up." so how about you put up... or shut up?

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I agree with what you've said before I completely disagree with the tone of this post. I rarely follow traditional medical advice as that ussually involves surgery or pharmaceutical drugs. I've cured myself and my family of many things not involving the medical establishment. Also this whole "report you to the authorities" is a lame ass thing to say considering that appeal to authority is the most widely used fallacy people make.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: