• Views 14,566
  • Replies 231
  • Likes 1

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
While I agree with what you've said before I completely disagree with the tone of this post. I rarely follow traditional medical advice as that ussually involves surgery or pharmaceutical drugs. I've cured myself and my family of many things not involving the medical establishment. Also this whole "report you to the authorities" is a lame ass thing to say considering that appeal to authority is the most widely used fallacy people make.
I don't know how it is in the States but in Europe refusing treatment and then the person dies is. There have been plenty of cases here muslims, christians and so forth denying their kids treatment because their religion told them so and then the kids dying afterwards. They all have been jailed and fined hefty fines. Maybe it is different where you live but seeing he lives in the UK pretty sure the same applies for him as does for other people in Europe. There also has been a case not so long ago of a hippy kinda dad only wanting to give his kid herbal treatment and only herbal treatment and the kid died aterwards wich goverment wise isn't considered real treatment. The guy was also jailed afterwards. It is everybody's right to try out different untested kinds of treatment but not without ignoring regular treatment and is in fact illegal

Last edited by kumikochan,
Reactions: Tigran

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how it is in the States but in Europe refusing treatment and then the person dies is. There have been plenty of cases here muslims, christians and so forth denying their kids treatment because their religion told them so and then the kids dying afterwards. They all have been jailed and fined hefty fines. Maybe it is different where you live but seeing he lives in the UK pretty sure the same applies for him as does for other people in Europe
I understand your point, but there are way more people dying under medical treatments than those dying because they refuse treatment. And by way more I'm talking about 1000 to 1. Given good nutrition, ie. meat,fruit,veggies and minimal processed food or carbs your body will heal from almost anything. In contrast you go to the doctor and he will prescribe you something that will end up making you worse in the long run. Doctors don't cure anything, they treat symptoms and those treatments have side effects also known as "new symptoms" for something else.
I'm not on board with you on this "medical establishment superiority" Your average doctor has very little knowledge of nutrition. Where I disagree with @ModderFokker619 is what constitutes healthy nutrition. But I support his right to treat himself AND his family they way he believes is right. Governments have no right to tell people how they can treat their illnesses just as they have no right in saying that some naturally growing plants are illegal.

Last edited by comput3rus3r,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I understand your point, but there are way more people dying under medical treatments than those dying because they refuse treatment. And by way more I'm talking about 1000 to 1. Given good nutrition, ie. meat,fruit,veggies and minimal processed food or carbs your body will heal from almost anything. In contrast you go to the doctor and he will prescribe you something that will end up making you worse in the long run. Doctors don't cure anything, they treat symptoms and those treatments have side effects also known as "new symptoms" for something else.
I'm not on board with you on this "medical establishment superiority" You'r average doctor has very little knowledge of nutrition. Where I disagree with @ModderFokker619 is what constitutes healthy nutrition. But I support his right to treat himself AND his family they way he believes is right. Governments have no right to tell people how they can treat their illnesses just as they have no right in saying that some naturally growing plants are illegal.
i am all for that. I get that and i advise people to do that and try out different treatments but the thing how he made it sound it that he doesn't advise using officially licensed treatment. I'm all for trying out different treatments but only if it is combined with regular treatment. And doing it that way is legal and doctors even applaud that but trying out non tested treatments while not doing the actual official treatment is wrong.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am all for that. I get that and i advise people to do that and try out different treatments but the thing how he made it sound it that he doesn't advise using officially licensed treatment. I'm all for trying out different treatments but only if it is combined with regular treatment. And doing it that way is legal and doctors even applaud that but trying out non tested treatments while not doing the actual official treatment is wrong.
I'd have to disagree. I don't believe that Radiation and chemotherapy is good for anybody and it would hinder your healing progress if you were trying to do a dietary lifestyle change.
I recommend you watch this documentary about the business of cancer and how the establishment went after a real licenced doctor that was curing cancer patients with alternative treatments. This is not a bullshit documentary. It has recorded courtroom and congressional testimonies.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'd have to disagree. I don't believe that Radiation and chemotherapy is good for anybody and it would hinder your healing progress if you were trying to do a dietary lifestyle change.
I recommend you watch this documentary about the business of cancer and how the establishment went after a real licenced doctor that was curing cancer patients with alternative treatments. This is not a bullshit documentary. It has recorded courtroom and congressional testimonies.

Hm again that being in the US. Cancer treatment isn't that expensive here and doctors don't earn monstrous amounts of money here driving ferrari's and such but only a bmw, mercedes, vw and whatsoever. So that also makes treatment way cheaper since hospitals here aren't designed to make tons of money but to help people instead. My grandmother had breast cancer and it was spread out and she got chemo and she was cured. I'm not saying chemo is always good but i do approve of the policy here that you have to take official treatment while still giving you the side option of doing additional non official treatments. I get that your opinion is different regarding that matter but it doesn't take away the fact that when you advise people not to take official treatment and only non official treatment and the person dying because of that makes it illegal and will get you thrown in 2 jail. That's just how it is here. Cancer isn't a multi billion business here and hospitals function here to help people and not to make tons of money

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm again that being in the US. Cancer treatment isn't that expensive here and doctors don't earn monstrous amounts of money here driving ferrari's and such but only a bmw, mercedes, vw and whatsoever. So that also makes treatment way cheaper since hospitals here aren't designed to make tons of money but to help people instead. My grandmother had breast cancer and it was spread out and she got chemo and she was cured. I'm not saying chemo is always good but i do approve of the policy here that you have to take official treatment while still giving you the side option of doing additional non official treatments. I get that your opinion is different regarding that matter but it doesn't take away the fact that when you advise people not to take official treatment and only non official treatment and the person dying because of that makes it illegal and will get you thrown in 2 jail. That's just how it is here. Cancer isn't a multi billion business here and hospitals function here to help people and not to make tons of money
The power of the pharmaceutical industry is global and your country is just another extension of that industry. Watch the documentary and then tell me if you still have the same opinion.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The power of the pharmaceutical industry is global and your country is just another extension of that industry. Watch the documentary and then tell me if you still have the same opinion.
i'll do that tomorrow or so but i don't think our pharmaceutical industry is quite the same as the states. Pills cost less then 10 euro's here without social healthcare and social healthcare here only being 50 euro a year pills cost usuall less then 2 euro. Getting root canal treatment without healthcare will cost you around 70 euro while in the states we're mostly lookin at monstrous amounts of money. I don't think it's similar in anyway because the amount of money you pay without healthcare is like less then 10 percent people pay in the states. I had to get surgery one day for my leg because it was completely broken and twisted and it costed 450 euro including a couple days stay at the hospital and with healthcare it did cost me around 60 - 80 euro. I'm pretty sure that same treatment wouldn't 450 dollars in the states but triple quadrupple that amount. The pharmaceutical industry is totally different here but i'll try to watch it tomorrow

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Most pharmaceutical innovations comes from the United States rather then European countries. And the reason why European countries have any drugs is because they rely on innovations from the United States.

Lots of pharma R&D from European countries fled to the U.S. because they weren’t making any profit to fund their research.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Most pharmaceutical innovations comes from the United States rather then European countries. And the reason why European countries have any drugs is because they rely on innovations from the United States.

Lots of pharma R&D from European countries fled to the U.S. because they weren’t making any profit to fund their research.
Do they ? Hungary for one was the country that cured bird flu and so many other european countries cured a lot of stuff. Not saying this as a competition but that statement that all treatments come from the states is elitist bullshit

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'll do that tomorrow or so but i don't think our pharmaceutical industry is quite the same as the states. Pills cost less then 10 euro's here without social healthcare and social healthcare here only being 50 euro a year pills cost usuall less then 2 euro. Getting root canal treatment without healthcare will cost you around 70 euro while in the states we're mostly lookin at monstrous amounts of money. I don't think it's similar in anyway because the amount of money you pay without healthcare is like less then 10 percent people pay in the states. I had to get surgery one day for my leg because it was completely broken and twisted and it costed 450 euro including a couple days stay at the hospital and with healthcare it did cost me around 60 - 80 euro. I'm pretty sure that same treatment wouldn't 450 dollars in the states but triple quadrupple that amount. The pharmaceutical industry is totally different here but i'll try to watch it tomorrow
I understand your point, but that's because the cost is subsidized in your country, but the money still flows to the same entity. Regardless, the money is not really the point I'm making here. The reality is that there are far more effective methods for curing cancer than what the establishment offers and worse yet, they're very invested in suppressing any other form of treatment. You have to see it to believe it.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I understand your point, but that's because the cost is subsidized in your country, but the money still flows to the same entity. Regardless, the money is not really the point I'm making here. The reality is that there are far more effective methods for curing cancer than what the establishment offers and worse yet, they're very invested in suppressing any other form of treatment. You have to see it to believe it.
How so ? I even took the costs without healthcare meaning that is the full price to pay. If i pay without healthcare 60 - 80 euro for root canal treatment or i go to the states and have to pay 600 dollars without healthcare is a massive difference still for a person without healthcare. The goverment doesn't fund what a dentist earns btw. It's the full price

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How so ? I even took the costs without healthcare meaning that is the full price to pay. If i pay without healthcare 60 - 80 euro for root canal treatment or i go to the states and have to pay 600 dollars without healthcare is a massive difference still for a person without healthcare. The goverment doesn't fund what a dentist earns btw. It's the full price
Be it as it may the cost is not really the point. I mean I wouldn't take those treatments if they paid me. You just have to see for yourself. I have to go do some house painting. Watch it, more people need to know.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Do they ? Hungary for one was the country that cured bird flu and so many other european countries cured a lot of stuff. Not saying this as a competition but that statement that all treatments come from the states is elitist bullshit
Not all treatment but many nowadays.

A single drug costs from $250 million to $800 million to make. And can take 15 years of research from discovering bacteria target to putting a drug into production.

Most European countries only pay for production costs. While U.S. citezens pay more because we are covering the costs of production and the costs of R&D. This is why European R&D fled to the U.S. because they needed more money to fund their research. The cheaper prices you guys pay doesn’t cover R&D costs. And it’s why more innovation comes from the U.S.

In the 90’s European and U.S. held 1/3 of the world drug market. Nowadays European share went down 21% and U.S. jumped 50%. So European countries fled to U.S. where they made a 60% of their profits in American markets.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Not all treatment but many nowadays.

A single drug costs from $250 million to $800 million to make. And can take 15 years of research from discovering bacteria target to putting a drug into production.

Most European countries only pay for production costs. While U.S. citezens pay more because we are covering the costs of production and the costs of R&D. This is why European R&D fled to the U.S. because they needed more money to fund their research. The cheaper prices you guys pay doesn’t cover R&D costs. And it’s why more innovation comes from the U.S.

In the 90’s European and U.S. held 1/3 of the world drug market. Nowadays European share went down 21% and U.S. jumped 50%. So European countries fled to U.S. where they made a 60% of their profits in American markets.
It's elitist bullshit. There are tons of cures and new treatments developed by European countries and other nations all over the world. You claiming that it's mostly from the US is elitist bullshit
Just by going to a single website i could already find tons of new treatments developed in Europe alone.
https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en/news/discovery-of-a-new-anti-epileptic-drug-target.html
https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en/news/could-these-special-antibodies-lead-to-hiv-vaccine.html
https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en...-with-incurable-disabling-hand-condition.html
https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en...ultrasound-treatment-effective-as-others.html
https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en/news/a-new-therapy-for-common-cause-of-dementia.html

Reactions: Coto

JiveTheTurkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably irrelevant but this morning I was shopping for eggs and saw the cage-free eggs listed on a rack of brown eggs and I scoffed thinking that doesn't really make a difference, they're just targeting consumers who feel like what OP is mentioning. A growing trend of environment friendly ideas.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
It's elitist bullshit. There are tons of cures and new treatments developed by European countries and other nations all over the world. You claiming that it's mostly from the US is elitist bullshit
This is something you can factually check. The Untes States disproportionately supplies new medications in the world which other countries depend on. This is not an elitist thing, it’s a factual thing you can check in numbers.

We pay the lions share of R&D. And our taxes pays for 80% of the worlds government funded biomedical research.

Last edited by SG854,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This is something you can factually check. The Untes States disproportionately supplies new medications in the world. This is not an elitist thing, it’s a factual thing you can check in numbers.

We pay the lions share of R&D. And our taxes pays for 80% of the worlds government funded biomedical research.
Just by going to a single website i could already find tons of new treatments developed in Europe alone. So it is elitist bullshit. I can give you out a 100 more links and more as that since there's proof enough of that. That's the reason most people hate americans because of that constant elititst bullshit. All countries over the world advance medical science
https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en/news/discovery-of-a-new-anti-epileptic-drug-target.html
https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en/news/could-these-special-antibodies-lead-to-hiv-vaccine.html
https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en...-with-incurable-disabling-hand-condition.html
https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en...ultrasound-treatment-effective-as-others.html
https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en/news/a-new-therapy-for-common-cause-of-dementia.html

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Just by going to a single website i could already find tons of new treatments developed in Europe alone. So it is elitist bullshit. I can give you out a 100 more links and more as that since there's proof enough of that. That's the reason most people hate americans because of that constant elititst bullshit
I don’t think you understand the difference between majority. It doesn’t mean all. It means more research comes from the U.S. Having some examples isn’t representative of the majority.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...