Hacking Discussion Why UniversedoorNX is not okay in any form + Poll

Is this okay?

• Total voters

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
Paying for SX OS is currently the only way to confine all hacking and piracy to emunand and keep the sysnand clean for playing legit online, something everyone seems to forget when making this terrible argument.
It's not. You can make a backup prior to modifying anything while waiting for the free solution. It doesn't matter what advantages they have right now. They can try to heal cancer for all i care but it doesn't change the fact that it literally would not exist in its current form if they didn't rip off multiple open source projects. You are literally paying for everything bad about the current homebrew scene. And this new paid piracy service proves even more that all they care about is making a quick buck. And you are risking to get yourself into trouble aswell if you subscribe to this service.

nachuz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I wouldn't even pay for THAT service if it was $5 a month, if it was free, I *might* have considered it. Not to mentioned how they said they are doing there are 4 options that come to mind.

1) is most likely but the same as everyone else who can get them for free
2) also likely but we don't know since we can't see the code of the app and it actually connects to the proper cdn
3) and 4) require spoofing fakes or generating reals ones that tied to a console for use for the cdn.

I could type more up on this but I need to head off for now
I highly doubt it is connecting to the CDN, as they say that works with "stealth mode"

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can see your intentions are good OP... However...

You have given publicity to this thing. More people will be curious now.

It is down to the authorities to police and prosecute this. No amount of bleating that it's wrong will make a difference. Especially on a site that we can freely discuss such matters. It's akin to going into a prison and telling all the criminals that drugs and violence are wrong. You think they give a toss?Counter productive and solves nothing.

If people are stupid enough to pay for such a service, then let them. Give them enough rope to hang themselves. No skin off your nose is it

:)

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I highly doubt it is connecting to the CDN, as they say that works with "stealth mode"
True, but if they have a proxy set up with real certs then people won't get theirs burnt. Apparently one of the higher ups reckons 3 or 4 might be valid options, from what I saw in discord

tinkle

taciturn shill girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can see your intentions are good OP... However...

You have given publicity to this thing. More people will be curious now.

It is down to the authorities to police and prosecute this. No amount of bleating that it's wrong will make a difference. Especially on a site that we can freely discuss such matters. It's akin to going into a prison and telling all the criminals that drugs and violence are wrong. You think they give a toss?Counter productive and solves nothing.

If people are stupid enough to pay for such a service, then let them. Give them enough rope to hang themselves. No skin off your nose is it

:)
People will pay for this with pre-paid debit cards I imagine.

tinkle

taciturn shill girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CDN is just shorthand for a Content Delivery Network, which doesn't inherently mean Nintendos CDN.

tinkle

taciturn shill girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read closer my friend.
You're right; I read the manual. How interesting! Do we think they use a mitm exploit to auth with their certs then download directly to us? To avoid losing their own certs over and over, perhaps they use the revenue to purchase everything once from the eShop?

Reactions: jester_

jester_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're right; I read the manual. How interesting! Do we think they use a mitm exploit to auth with their certs then download directly to us? To avoid losing their own certs over and over, perhaps they use the revenue to purchase everything once from the eShop?
I have no idea. I was only told "try to break it. If you use 90dns or similar, it won't work."

Fred Molyneux

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same bullshit from hypocrites; Typical of many members here. 70% say it is not ok? What are you doing here, all you have been doing is pirate all your life.
It is like a thief blaming another thief because he took 'too much'.

Reactions: rob4 and lukhart

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just think to yourselves when you think of these "pirates"...

Proper pirates solve captchas and get popup`d to death.

Legendary pirates have a 1F subscription...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe