Not open for further replies.

El_Misterioso

CIA Agent
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That's right my dear friends, why they hate @WiiMiiSwitch and I would also like to know what his story is and why he is so hated, what he did in the past that made him like that, I also have a hate story with him, so the I will tell when I see that some people have already responded

El_Misterioso

CIA Agent
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't really hate him but people here hate him because at one time he went off spamming the EoF with polls, that is why people hates him.
Thanks, My history is He steal Priitendo Group who was of My Friend Koli and mine, but now he gives me a $5 gift card I am ok with him and I give Priitendo to him

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
I don't really hate him but people here hate him because at one time he went off spamming the EoF with polls, that is why people hates him.
Thanks, My history is He steal Priitendo Group who was of My Friend Koli and mine, but now he gives me a $5 gift card I am ok with him and I give Priitendo to him
It is fake news!

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

https://gbatemp.net/threads/eof-in-a-nutshell.589837/

5cywao.jpg

This sum it up, one year ago.

Reactions: Creamu

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wish list for this year:

FAST6191 makes the evil green goblin away

More kindness

Creamu becomes mod

Evil green goblin stays away

Too bad Fast6191 isn't a mod, @WiiMiiSwitch does have a lot of nicknames now, counting green goblin, Polly, Polly Pocket, WiiMiiTrump, WiiMiiFurry. Perhaps he would get a ban from EoF, that would be my wish.

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Too bad Fast6191 isn't a mod, @WiiMiiSwitch does have a lot of nicknames now, counting green goblin, Polly, Polly Pocket, WiiMiiTrump, WiiMiiFurry. Perhaps he would get a ban from EoF, that would be my wish.
I believe FAST6191 will make the evil green goblin go away on a deeper level than just banning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Pain +1