Misc Wifi doesn't work

Alato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, it's been an issue for a few months, really.

I think it's related to my DS, since I haven't had any trouble before march, when I got my new DS. It's a cobalt/black DS, and whenever I try going online it doesn't work. It connects, but then turns red again and gives me an error code(20109, I think, but I'm not sure). When I looked it up, it told me to call Nintendo. I've tested this with many games, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Advance Wars Days of Ruin, Metroid Prime Hunters, and none work.

When I tried each of the actual game cards for these games, it does connect online. Also, my old red DS worked flawlessly online as well with my M3 Real. So, does anyone know what I can do to get it working?

Alato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IOwnAndPwnU said:
Did you somehow break it?

Do you have a compatible router?
Nope, and yes.

QUOTE(Selkie @ Aug 17 2008, 02:01 PM) Alato, I have the same problem. When I run a game in M3 DS Simply, it leaves that error when trying to connect to WFC. The game in original cards works properly.

I hate this error... I formated the MicroSD and nothing...
Yeah, what color DS do you use?
I think it may be related to certain DS systems.

EDIT: Tested with my sister's DS, and it works. It IS DS related, but my DS isn't broken if Wifi works with anything else. Does anyone know about this, and what can be done?

Alato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, okay, I looked this up on the Nintendo Wi-fi forum, and I thought they meant reset the WiFi USB dongle WFC connection settings, or something.

Thank you so much, it FINally works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5