Wii #1701 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition (Europe)

monish95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, i am actually having a problem loading up the game. My wii is on 3.2 and i am using Neogamma to load CoD4 but when ever it starts loading the screen turns black and freezes...Does anyone have a solution?

Thank you in advance =)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monish95 said:
Hey guys, i am actually having a problem loading up the game. My wii is on 3.2 and i am using Neogamma to load CoD4 but when ever it starts loading the screen turns black and freezes...Does anyone have a solution?

Thank you in advance =)

What cIOS do you have?

What NeoGamma version are you using?

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game seems to have no bullet lag, i assume, the online was weird when i played it at my friend's house, who has the crappiest connection ever. it was impossible to stab anyone. hopefully there is absolutely no bullet or stab lag for good connections

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
this release nor work and no proper come
frown.gif

C

CasperH

Maikel Steneker said:
camurso_ said:
Well, if the NSMB has been nuked since it was a bad dump, why hasn´t this release nuked too?
NSMB was scrubbed, which is a reason to nuke this. If this is really a bad dump it will be nuked.
And it has been nuked on other sites.
I hope we get a proper dump soon

sid0101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't know what people are complaining about. i have no problems running it. of course i do have a wiikey, but i mean - if it works on that, then its probably just your wiibrew being the problem.

singh91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im using the gamma 0.3 with the 002 fix. if i reboot with hooks the call of duty modern warfare: reflex , shows up on the title screen. but when i press start it goes to a black screen. Any ideas??

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
singh91 said:
im using the gamma 0.3 with the 002 fix. if i reboot with hooks the call of duty modern warfare: reflex , shows up on the title screen. but when i press start it goes to a black screen. Any ideas??

Have you removed the update of the game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog: