aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
tongue.gif
my first sonic game for the wii... Is there a multiplayer function ??

P.s Graphics look great on the screens

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
FUCK YEAR.
Will download this tomorrow or Wednesday so I can get good speeds rather than MU being overloaded and getting 100kb/s
mariosonic said:
Sonic 4 was good.Other than that,Sonic has sucked for a long,long time.
Loltrolling.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
prowler_ said:
FUCK YEAR.
Will download this tomorrow or Wednesday so I can get good speeds rather than MU being overloaded and getting 100kb/s
mariosonic said:
Loltrolling.

I liked Sonic 4, it was a bit short though.

Stop hating stuff because it's Sonic
Also your opinions =/= facts
Other people opinions =/= always loltrolling

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Taik said:
Stop hating stuff because it's SonicActually, I love Sonic. Sonic 4 on the other hand...QUOTE(Taik @ Nov 8 2010, 05:51 PM) Also your opinions =/= facts
Other people opinions =/= always loltrolling
Seems about right.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
mariosonic said:
Loltrolling.

closedeyes.gif

Come on now...his/her comment is only a partial untruth. I've really enjoyed the DS Sonic games, and heck, even Sonic Heroes (GCN) was fun to some extent. But there's been enough shite to warrant the hazing Sonic's received in recent years. SEGA, though, is, in my opinion, a company to be respected (as far as you can respect a lifeless corporation). They always seem to try, and for me, that counts for something. This looks like a fun-as-hell Sonic game, so I can't wait to try it.

markdgx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've been playing it for an hour now, it's really amazing!
I didn't expect it to be this good
smile.gif

It's like the day stages from Unleashed, but better.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh goody, time for me to demo this beauty.
I'll probably be buying this come Friday anyhow.
biggrin.gif

Edit: Downloading three parts of the same file now, I hope this emulates well on Dolphin.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone played this yet and how is i'm going try it like in an half an hour or so.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
anyone played this yet and how is i'm going try it like in an half an hour or so.

Just played the first 5 stages, its exactly like Unleashed (using the same engine and all) minus the werehog bits. And the cutscenes aren't as annoying, but its still the typical sonic drivel. Not a great game by any means, but not terrible either.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crass said:
DJPlace said:

Just played the first 5 stages, its exactly like Unleashed (using the same engine and all) minus the werehog bits. And the cutscenes aren't as annoying, but its still the typical sonic drivel. Not a great game by any means, but not terrible either.

thanks for the answer. well at least it's got mutilplayer and how is mutilplayer BTW if anyone knows.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm it's not a bad Sonic game which is a relief. It's basically daytime unleashed, which is a good thing, but I still don't like how most of the level is almost automated. And the controls don't seem as tight as Unleashed (but I never played the Wii version of that). Good game so far though. Enjoyable, and the custscenes are quite fun. It's nice to see them take a light hearted attempt rather than a serious one for once.

I still MUCH MUCH prefer Sonic 4 though.

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Crass said:
DJPlace said:

It might use the same engine but in Version 2 as its in every aspect better than unleashed.
The Graphics are great, the controlles are tight like it should be for a Sonic game and most important you have the feeling of a 2D Sonic, thats what i really missed since Sonic & Knuckles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Gonorrhea used scabs and sores it was super effective!