Hacking Wii backup loader......looks real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praetor192

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So linkinworm thanks for your reply on youtube, just a followup question, will a mac ever be possible to do the necessary changes to the ISO?

O and for everyone else, here is what I asked linkinworm on youtube along with the replies:
1. Will it work on both NTSC and PAL?
yes it should do
2. What system menus can it use (3.2 and 3.3?)?
im on 3.2 at the moment, just downgrade if 3.3 doesnt work when this is out
4. Will it be possible to do the necessary changes to the ISO with a Mac or a Linux pc?
linux and windows only for editing
5. Who else worked on the project?
waninkoko, there were a few people that added very small things to it as far as i know

Praetor192

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Arm the Homeless said:
Yay for Linux support.

If you have a Mac, just download Linux and install it on a smaller partition.
I'd suggest either Ubuntu or Linux Mint.
I have an old PPC mac, so only a few (older) distributions work, plus I am pretty much out of HDD space. Not really worth it.
I will just have to steal my brother's macbook and use bootcamp on it. (eww windows).

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Praetor192 said:
So linkinworm thanks for your reply on youtube, just a followup question, will a mac ever be possible to do the necessary changes to the ISO?

O and for everyone else, here is what I asked linkinworm on youtube along with the replies:
1. Will it work on both NTSC and PAL?
yes it should do
2. What system menus can it use (3.2 and 3.3?)?
im on 3.2 at the moment, just downgrade if 3.3 doesnt work when this is out
4. Will it be possible to do the necessary changes to the ISO with a Mac or a Linux pc?
linux and windows only for editing
5. Who else worked on the project?
waninkoko, there were a few people that added very small things to it as far as i know
maybe, if someone makes an app, you could see if theres some sort of VM ware for mac, or use bootcamp maybe and boot windows

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or why not use wine or vmware both for mac too as far as i am aware
if not im sure it will ported to mac shortly after release

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About bloody-time! And as for the PSP dying because of piracy, I have a flashed PSP, and I never play it. 3 of my friends have flashed PSP's and they never play them. My brother in-law and his wife both have (unmodded) PSP's, they never play them. The lack of good games is what kills the PSP. I use Bookr more than anything. It's nice to go to work, and only carry a PSP, to read on, then a big book. The PSP fits in my pocket.

Notorious9i6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Seems Real Enough,
Good Work and hopefully you find a work around where you don't have to patch your games.
My legit wiikey died on me and im left with a bunch of DVD-R games.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Why the does it bother people so much that you might have to patch an ISO? Personally patching an ISO before burning wouldn't bother me in any way at all, what difference does it make say bar about 10 seconds of humanoid lifetime anyway.

btw, congrats to Waninkoko and Linkinworm... fantastic.

Christen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raiyu245 said:
Yeah it does say 2 weeks.

Did it not say within two weeks?

That could mean it could be released tomorrow, within the week or whenever Waninkoko feels it's ready. Either way, I can't wait though.
biggrin.gif

masud

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Will it ever be possible to play isos from the sd slot? My wii dvd is broken and I would like to backup my games to a sd card.

Icecoolwas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
first of all Id like to say a few things..

- to the post before me- SD ISO will not work, sd is to slow.. maybe if 2.0usb is unlocked then hdd or flash drive will be fast enough..

now thats of my chest, this is to everyone

Okay Ive mailed waninkoko and he said yeah hes working on it, waninkoko is cool and so is linkin and i dont think they would ever lie.
second, if you think the video is fake, then why bother watching it.. go away stop trying to make less people believe something thats defently true.
most of the people who say fake are just making u give up researching it, and once its released u wont get it, stupid piracy haters, were not all pirates i want backup since my discs are scratched like hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can tell by whenever your wife done letting out loud ass moans then I get her a ticket back home
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah most places demand clothes and shoes, unless it's some really back water place that I am unaware of lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cool, I got lunch money for tomorrow then.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @K3Nv2 call uremum Sloppenheimer the way she givin me this bomb head
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I call uremum alzheimer she forgets to leave
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Time to start a vape straight nicotine challenge, Darwin be praised!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine if Hitler had vapes, we promise it's not cyanide it'll help you quit nicotine
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please, walk into my patented vape chamber, aka the non smoking area
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I do wonder how dominate Germany would've been if they just enlisted Jewish people
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They actually enlisted Muslims, seriously, because the Muslims hates Jews, even tho it was not the supreme race. He claimed common hate, is friendship.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He could've just made them walking shields kind of a dumb ass move
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/3km8bqC lol cd level quality I fucking hope so
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says "Not tonight, I have a gyno apt in the morning." So man rolls over, but after few minutes starts rubbing her again. She says didn't you here me, no messing around, I have a gyno apt tomorrow. " Man says, "Well you don't have a dentist apt tomorrow also do you?"
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn I have 8 modded rgh3 x360 slims I've done, I need to get rid of, I figured my family members or friends would want but times have changed. Think I'm gonna stop buying them and modding. Time to Switch it up (pun intended)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yay power outages
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I'm your friend
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There literally no storms in your area, does it go out alot? You need to just send me your slim n ill rgh3 it free.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: There literally no storms in your area, does it go out alot? You need to just send me your slim...