legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been using Wii Fit Plus for a few weeks now (give or take a few days) but today I found I couldn't use it because it skews to the bottom right.
It's a backup loaded via a USB loader (can't remember the exact one ATM), and I know its not the balance board because it works fine with the first Wii Fit (again loaded from USB).

I noticed the problem on the "loading" screen when the green blob was in the bottom right corner, going through the weight test puts me 120lbs down over the other day.
Anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it?

Tripp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
legendofphil said:
I've been using Wii Fit Plus for a few weeks now (give or take a few days) but today I found I couldn't use it because it skews to the bottom right.
It's a backup loaded via a USB loader (can't remember the exact one ATM), and I know its not the balance board because it works fine with the first Wii Fit (again loaded from USB).

I noticed the problem on the "loading" screen when the green blob was in the bottom right corner, going through the weight test puts me 120lbs down over the other day.

sorry wish I could help you but, I will watch 4 a result...
unsure.gif

madeirabhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
legendofphil said:

weird, cant think why that would be, and i use wii fit plus from usb. id do the basic things ie
change batteries
delete wii fit plus and reinstall

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know its a bit of a gap from when the last post was but I thought I should update you.

I finally got around to putting my fat arse back on the Balance Board and it works again, didn't change anything but updating an IOS for metroid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...