Wii Injects with gamepad support...

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First up.... Asking that question is not allowed.

A more upto date way to get your games would be NUSplii however whether they are gamepad compatible or not I don't think so.

Darkumbra shut down eons ago now as did wiiuiso who were the main sources. If any other have survived you won't find out here so your gonna have to inject them yourself I'm afraid. Surely you know someone with a pc or laptop??

Reactions: ChibiMofo

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You might find what you're looking for on websites like Wii U USB Helper or DarkUmbra. These platforms offer a variety of installable Wii Injects with gamepad support, making it convenient for users without access to a PC. Just ensure you update your contact details with relevant information for smooth communication and support within these communities.
Thanks ChatGPT.
Is there website that has tons of installable Wii Injects with gamepad support? I don't have a pc so I can't make one myself ._.
How are you gonna download them without a PC? You're pretty much limited to what's on NUSspli.

• Haha
Reactions: ChibiMofo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...