Hacking Wii U browser no longer opens after trying to install Indexiine

Moon164

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can anyone help me ?, a friend of mine was trying to follow the tutorial from this video here:

But after installing Indexiine the browser crashed and he cannot proceed from part 11:00 of the video.

Is there any way to recover the Wii U browser ?, it crashes after 5 seconds of opening, is there any way to fix it?

Reactions: MundoU

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me ?, a friend of mine was trying to follow the tutorial from this video here:

But after installing Indexiine the browser crashed and he cannot proceed from part 11:00 of the video.

Is there any way to recover the Wii U browser ?, it crashes after 5 seconds of opening, is there any way to fix it?
NEVER USE YOUTUBE GUIDES EVER!!!

Reactions: E1ite007

MundoU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

You can try the following:
Asoon as you open the browser, press the HOME button and reopen the browser, if it does not work, try to open the curtain and if this does not work, you can try to delete the cookies.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you can't open the browser, you may be sol. I don't know of any way of recovering shy of a hard mod, but even then, you'd need your otp.bin.

Moon164

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I forgot to mention that I solved the problem.

The browser took about 5 seconds to freeze completely, so my friend just had to change the page before he could load and freeze.

Reactions: yuyuyup and MundoU

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: