Hacking Wii U Serial Number Database

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last reports for SM3DW bundle said that the one with physical discs was 2.1.0, and the one with pre-installed games was 5.1.2 or 5.3.2. So you should be okay.

Reactions: DigitalJosee

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just bought the Super Mario 3D World Bundle from my local mom and pop game shop brand new.

Came with 5.3.2 EXACTLY!

Serial Number is: FW70972XXXX

Region is USA

Shadow4Sad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, I need some help. Im on ireland and looking for a wii u. But Ive just find a serial that isnt on list. The serial Is FEH1079XXXXXXX I need the firmware, plz.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I need some help. Im on ireland and looking for a wii u. But Ive just find a serial that isnt on list. The serial Is FEH1079XXXXXXX I need the firmware, plz.
You have to do a little deductive reasoning. If it's a Mario Kart 8 (pre-installed) bundle, one with serial # FEH111XXXXXX was listed as 5.1.2. This implies you should be fine with 1079 since it's lower than 111X.

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
You have to do a little deductive reasoning. If it's a Mario Kart 8 (pre-installed) bundle, one with serial # FEH111XXXXXX was listed as 5.1.2. This implies you should be fine with 1079 since it's lower than 111X.
You might want to put this tip in the first post, because I recall myself answering the same question like this to other user

Reactions: fiveighteen

Shadow4Sad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Oh man, They sold yeaterday. They Only have The MK8/Splatoom Bundle. Do You think thats safe to try buy this for use The Exploit? Cuz I saw some coments of firmware being 5.2 and 5.3. Do You know what Versions of firmware on this bundle?

Last edited by Shadow4Sad,

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man, They sold yeaterday. They Only have The MK8/Splatoom Bundle. Do You think thats safe to try buy this for use The Exploit? Cuz I saw some coments of firmware being 5.2 and 5.3. Do You know what Versions of firmware on this bundle?
There's been 3 reported in December to be on 5.4.0 or 5.5.0. If you can get an old one you might get lucky.

Reactions: Shadow4Sad

Shadow4Sad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh man, The sold yeaterday. The Only have The MK8/Splatoom Bundle. Do You think thats safe to try buy this for use The Exploit? Cuz I saw some comenta of firmware being 5.2 and 5.3. Do You know what Versions of this bundle?
T
There's been 3 reported in December to be on 5.4.0 or 5.5.0. If you can get an old one you might get lucky.
Thank you man, thank you for everything. I will search for other model. I want to exploit... It's hard to find an old version game here in Ireland.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you man, thank you for everything. I will search for other model. I want to exploit... It's hard to find an old version game here in Ireland.
No problem. Keep in mind that Hykems IOSU Exploit should be here in a week, give or take a few days, and it is supposed to work up to 5.5.0 anyways. So don't get too frazzled about finding one below 5.4.0 until we see exactly what we're working with.

Shadow4Sad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No problem. Keep in mind that Hykems IOSU Exploit should be here in a week, give or take a few days, and it is supposed to work up to 5.5.0 anyways. So don't get too frazzled about finding one below 5.4.0 until we see exactly what we're working with.
So I will wait... Where will post the supposed new Exploit? On main menu of wii u breaks? Sorry I'm new on this forum

ringking98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a brand new mario kart edition with serial FW712XXXXXX little nervous seems like it could go either way... anyone care to give a little insight? Dont want to open it if its 5.5

DinckelMan

Your Favorite Water Mage!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My EU Mario Maker WiiU (purchased on 02/22/16, serial - FEM1116xxxx) shipped with a 5.5.0E firmware, the table information should be updated

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a brand new mario kart edition with serial FW712XXXXXX little nervous seems like it could go either way... anyone care to give a little insight? Dont want to open it if its 5.5
Looks like it could go either way, honestly. Quite the predicament. If you go for it please don't forget to report back!

Azeryn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most retailers in the US allow the return of opened consoles within the return policy. So you can always check their return policy before you open it.

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello,
I'm trying to find an exploitable Wii U and I have come across this super Mario 3d world + Nintendo land FW1117XXXXX. it's sealed but I don't know if it's 5.5 or lower. Can anyone confirm if FW1117 is a good serial?

Ps: I've checked the database but I could only find a FW1116 which was 5.3.0.

Thx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...