Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Some guy is claiming that you can just generate a generic .tik on http://www.cpokemon.com/labs/tik/ and change the bytes, and it will work with any games. Can anyone confirm this?
Doubt it, Blank tiks are only helpful for decrypting full nus games, since they only read the game key, but wupinstaller reads a lot of other important bytes, which will be blank

Manito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was installing Splatoon but I got an error then I went to System Settings to see if it took up any space and it took up around 3GB even though Splatoon is only half that size. I went into data management and a text box popped up saying "Found unnecessary data. Do you want to delete it to make more space? Depending on the size of the data. the process may take more than 30 minutes to complete. Once started, the process cannot be canceled." there were two options, later or delete. I tapped delete and I've been waiting for about 2 hours now but it hasn't finished. Has anyone had this problem?

marceloliv3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I´m getting the same error with the same game...

I was getting that error, i was able to get it to work by not overwriting those 2 files that come along with the .tik (i used the original ones from NUSgrabber instead, plus the .tik). Then it worked.

Sorry for the crappy english

Last edited by marceloliv3,

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I was getting that error, i was able to get it to work by not overwriting those 2 files that come along with the .tik (i used the original ones from NUSgrabber instead, plus the .tik). Then it worked.

Sorry for the crappy english
oh, then if I download the one from the dark site and use that "fixed" tik should it work?

marceloliv3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Im having a hard time beli/QUOTE]

I was getting that error, i was able to get it to work by not overwriting those 2 files that come along with the .tik (i used the original ones from NUSgrabber instead, plus the .tik). Then it worked[
oh, then if I download the one from the dark site and use that "fixed" tik should it work?

I think so.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

**IMAGINE** FreeShopU !! Coming Soon TM.

Actually you may be on point

Reactions: AutumnWolf

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i mentioned this earlier, but im having an issue where the error code is
FFFBF43F, and i have now way of solving the issue, though i might have one theory. WUP installer didnt install the game to my flash drive, even though i hit x, it installed to the system instead. My wup installer is glitched and wont save to the flash drive. I guarantee if i can fix this the error will go away. Has anybody fixed the always installing to nand issue?
My friend had this error, too. It was because you need to copy the files to the SD Card, not the usb device

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I´m getting the same error with the same game...

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
I'm getting the error at 10%. Tried 2 games and both give the error at 10%.
SYS or USB, both destinations error.
Its always 10%, both games.

Splatoon and Super Mario 3d World. Both EUR version. (EUR console)

Directory on SD card is called "Install" (Capital I). Should it be all lowercase?

gcpro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi, there is some database to know the size of the game on NUS? Yoshi WW reach on less than 4gb here. (sorry, i'm not english)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1