Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ticket is exactly what's patched, if there's no ticket, there's no patch, therefore a brick happens when you try to install.
No, if you install it anywhere and it isn't properly patched, you will brick, according to the rest of the thread.
If I install to usb I can test .tik's right? Since I'm not installing to nand?
This is incorrect. The Wii U will not allow you to install with a bad ticket, I've tried. If your signature is wrong, wupinstaller will come back with an error: failure to install and that's that. No brick.

There are ways you can brick, like installing a system title, or out of region title, so don't do either of those

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does SMM really not have a USA WUD release? Christ. It's if most games are in Loadiine format and not WUD. I'ts a shame too because I used to have a WUD of SMM
nope, no scene dump of USA Mario Maker. We're gonna have to wait for the IOSU title dumper to have it.

BoopyDoopy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does SMM really not have a USA WUD release? Christ. It's if most games are in Loadiine format and not WUD. I'ts a shame too because I used to have a WUD of SMM
Everyone though WUDs were useless and only caused bricks, so everyone just stopped dumping them because they were also hard to dump.

lm fucking idiot and i dont get this to work D:
Try reading the full tutorial on the "Speculation" thread. It's around page 55 if i remember correctly?

This is incorrect. The Wii U will not allow you to install with a bad ticket, I've tried. If your signature is wrong, wupinstaller will come back with an error: failure to install and that's that. No brick.

There are ways you can brick, like installing a system title, or out of region title, so don't do either of those
That actually makes me WAY less nervous to try it.

Last edited by BoopyDoopy,
D

Deleted User

Doesn't this require the modded wup installer that has the blacklist/whitelist removed?

https://github.com/ryanrocks462/WUPInstaller-AnyTitle

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ivoyko

Trophies
XP
Country
Everyone though WUDs were useless and only caused bricks, so everyone just stopped dumping them because they were also hard to dump.

Try reading the full tutorial on the "Speculation" thread. It's around page 55 if i remember correctly?

That actually makes me WAY less nervous to try it.

Can you PM me... please? :)

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you can use that one or the one that was in the gdrive link

That one appears to be broken for installing to USB (I picked install to USB and it still installed to NAND)

It still worked though. The other one properly installed to USB
May i ask, wich version is the one that install to usb? I'm no interested in the one that install to nand...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Freakin idiot