Italy
If you have the disc, with wupserver. If you have the WUD, with DiscU

Inviato dal mio HTC One M9 utilizzando Tapatalk

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rednand requires firmware 5.5.x, and I only have 5.3.2... I still haven't had any luck running any nus grabbers, or disku. The thing is, I already got the .wud file as well as the ticket .tik file, modified and everything... All I need to do is to be able to properly extract the game files required to be used with the wup installer from the .wud file that I already have... Is there any way to do it other than using disku??? And does anyone have any idea why disku might not be working on my computer???? Is there no one else out there using .wud files???
We can't help you because you haven't provided any specifics about the problem you're having. What command line are you using to start discu? What error messages are you getting? What version of discu do you have? (How many bytes is it, and what was the name of the rar file you extracted it from?)

Most tickets currently available for download have already been fixed or were never broken. If you made a modification to the ticket, are you sure you needed to?

Last edited by nexusmtz,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rednand requires firmware 5.5.x, and I only have 5.3.2... I still haven't had any luck running any nus grabbers, or disku. The thing is, I already got the .wud file as well as the ticket .tik file, modified and everything... All I need to do is to be able to properly extract the game files required to be used with the wup installer from the .wud file that I already have... Is there any way to do it other than using disku??? And does anyone have any idea why disku might not be working on my computer???? Is there no one else out there using .wud files???
Why not just update to 5.5.1? The expos exploits being released are for 5.5.1. At the point there is no reason to stay on 5.3.2.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

naughty_cat

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Why not just update to 5.5.1? The expos exploits being released are for 5.5.1. At the point there is no reason to stay on 5.3.2.

Well, is there a method for updating other than using game discs???

EDIT: I've just noticed that the most recent official update is 5.5.1... Should I simply connect the console to the internet and update?? Would that be safe??

Last edited by naughty_cat,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, is there a method for updating other than using game discs???

Um using an internet connection? 5.5.1 is the latest firmware.
By Internet. Better to update now than later when an update could come out removing our current exploits. You gain much more if you go up to 5.5.1, such as IOSU, cfw and rednand, plus more to come in the future.

bob808

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used funkiiu gui to grab a few titles that work perfectly in a rednand setup. I grabbed these using the titleid and pressing the 'download using online keys' option.

This works in rednand just fine, but I cant run them in sysnand, or install them in sysnand using wup installer y mod.

Is the issue the way I downloaded the titles, or the way I am trying to install them?

Manu9731

Trophies
XP
Country
France
its write : do not try to install games you don't paid What im supposed to do
I try to dl Assassins creed black flag and fifa 13

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
I keep getting this error when trying to install a game into my External HDD. It's formatted for Wii U File Format and I even have some games in there (transferred from my previous USB drive). Does anyone have any idea of what the issue could be and what the solution for it could be? I already checked the FAQs in the first post and unplugged the External HDD and replugged it twice already to no avail.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Wii U USB Install Error.jpg
    Wii U USB Install Error.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 370

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting this error when trying to install a game into my External HDD. It's formatted for Wii U File Format and I even have some games in there (transferred from my previous USB drive). Does anyone have any idea of what the issue could be and what the solution for it could be? I already checked the FAQs in the first post and unplugged the External HDD and replugged it twice already to no avail.

Thanks!
are you installing Brazllian method? did you change the ticket?

naughty_cat

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Wii U Helper so it changes the ticket for me.

I got it to work by formatting my drive again. But now only a few games get installed before the error returns.

Usually after the installation fails, the temporary files don't get deleted, and you have to access the wii u data management from the settings, then you'd be prompted to remove the additional temporary files from previous failed installation. You managed to delete the temporary files when you formatted the drive, but now you probably ran out of space again... I don't know if the "Data Management" utility can detect and remove the temporary files from external HDD's as well as internal memory or not, so maybe you could try it??

Last edited by naughty_cat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl