Wii vc injects

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Man that seems like a lot of work....I have to roms and I can get the oot wad...
It's not too difficult if you follow everything correctly.

Reactions: SaulFabre

jonblaze55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not too difficult if you follow everything correct

K guess I'll try I was hoping there were wad's made already that I know are safe
Post automatically merged:

If you have the .wad of oot you can patch it with this https://github.com/Admentus64/Patcher64Plus-Tool/releases
And changed the oot of the wad for oot redux
Is the redux in patcher64 is that most updated one and I was looking at the options is that what is supposed to be enabled

Last edited by jonblaze55,

drag4you

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Is the redux in patcher64 is that most updated one and I was looking at the options is that what is supposed to be enabled
I think it is cause in the romhacking site https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/5138/ still has the 2020 version and the person that still works in patcher 64+ adds even more stuff like changing link's character, fast text, master quest dungeons but if this is too much. Just create the oot redux wad by choosing the Ocarina of Time - Additional Options & Redux and by pressing Patch Selected Options.

Capture.PNG

Its gonna start creating a new wad with oot redux in it. Once done you will have a .wad with _redux_patched added to it.

Capture2.PNG

Now just install the .wad to your Wii and play the game.

Oh yeah almost forgot. Because we didn't change the Channel title and the GameID it will utilize vanilla oot save file.
But, it will still work.

Last edited by drag4you,

jonblaze55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it is cause in the romhacking site https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/5138/ still has the 2020 version and the person that still works in patcher 64+ adds even more stuff like changing link's character, fast text, master quest dungeons but if this is too much. Just create the oot redux wad by choosing the Ocarina of Time - Additional Options & Redux and by pressing Patch Selected Options.

View attachment 339432

Its gonna start creating a new wad with oot redux in it. Once done you will have a .wad with _redux_patched added to it.

View attachment 339433

Oh yeah almost forgot. Because we didn't change the Channel title and the GameID it will utilize vanilla oot save file.
But, it will still work.
Yea that's how I was gonna do it the first time and was just wondering if his settings are the same as the redux rom?

Nvm I found them done correctly I tried what u said to the tee and they would say installed on my Wii but nothing show up but first try on the ones I found and they work perfectly

Last edited by jonblaze55,

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador

View attachment 339432

View attachment 339433

But, it will still work.
You can edit the title ID (as well as the channel name, banner, and icon) with CustomizeMii

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FWIW, i'd have BootMii & Priiloader installed on the system, and a nand backup in hand, just in case if you install any of these *created* wads, and they end up corrupting the system (for some reason)..

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FWIW, i'd have BootMii & Priiloader installed on the system, and a nand backup in hand, just in case if you install any of these *created* wads, and they end up corrupting the system (for some reason)..
Best to get a Wii with an lower serial number, meaning that you can install BootMii as boot2 instead of an IOS adding additional brick protection.

jonblaze55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already have bootmii as iOS and priiloader installed

Just for the record when I was trying it with that tool I did change the name and it gave it an id but the two I made would say they installed on the wiibut nothing would ever show up on the home screen

Reactions: SylverReZ

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Already have bootmii as iOS and priiloader installed

Just for the record when I was trying it with that tool I did change the name and it gave it an id but the two I made would say they installed on the wiibut nothing would ever show up on the home screen
they dont show up on the menu becuase you messed up, the title ids have a structure if you change the first letter/numbers or last it will threat that wad as an update/installation wad instead of something to put in the menu, there is a structure in place.

jonblaze55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they dont show up on the menu becuase you messed up, the title ids have a structure if you change the first letter/numbers or last it will threat that wad as an update/installation wad instead of something to put in the menu, there is a structure in place.
Well I've done both ways with not messing with the name and id and with changing it and nothing shows up it's shows up in the settings menu as a question mark block so I don't know what I'm doing wrong

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you already have Priiloader installed, make sure you have set 'Region Free Everything' to 'ON' in the settings. And also ensure that the title ID is completely different and that it doesn't overlap the already existing system apps.

jonblaze55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you already have Priiloader installed, make sure you have set 'Region Free Everything' to 'ON' in the settings. And also ensure that the title ID is completely different and that it doesn't overlap the already existing system apps.
U say completely different I've been told to put nace as the id but Ive tried both changing and not changing it and I can't get it to show up after install and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.....I've found the wads from zorg but I was told they were outdated but I just want a basic redux experience nothing special...i got it to work on dolphin but can't get it to show up on the Wii menu just the menu settings it shows up as a question mark block

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
U say completely different I've been told to put nace as the id but Ive tried both changing and not changing it and I can't get it to show up after install and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.....I've found the wads from zorg but I was told they were outdated but I just want a basic redux experience nothing special...i got it to work on dolphin but can't get it to show up on the Wii menu just the menu settings it shows up as a question mark block
You sure that they're correctly fake-signed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.