Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

Saunic

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Has anybody ever get a freeze after doing down+1 with Mario (you know, the attack involving a water gun) ?

It happens around 2/5 of the time.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
I need some help I burned the tmd from usenst and burned about 5 copies all were coasters, I used different speeds and Nero and Imgburn, all other games worked

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To fix this problem, simply chose 50Hz for your Screen Display settings in the Wii system settings, and start the game. You should be able to then see things because the black screen will go away after a short time.

To play the game in 60Hz (much better, trust me), simply turn the deflicker option in SSBX to "off" and then restart your wii. now turn 60Hz on in the wii settings and play the ssbx disc. It will be glitchy at the start, but then the game runs as normal (and better IMO)

hope that helps!
biggrin.gif
bow.gif

That's so much better...

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've got an idea about SSE mode, dunno if it's possible but maybe an experienced person knows:

I know it's pretty much impossible to alter a Wii image other then some small things, but would there a way to relink all the SSE Movies to the first one with Peach and Zelda that works? This way SSE would become playable until the DL version is out. Or am I thinking too much "PSP ripping" here?^^

opnr2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think everyone just needs to relax and get as much playability out of this release as possible. The dual layer rip will be complete soon, and then you can play it in its entirety. Its just not worth all the aggravation to play a broken game and trying to fix it by chopping it up.

we are all hear to have fun right?

Xplosivv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i think everyone just needs to relax and get as much playability out of this release as possible. The dual layer rip will be complete soon, and then you can play it in its entirety. Its just not worth all the aggravation to play a broken game and trying to fix it by chopping it up.

we are all hear to have fun right?

Lol, silly human.

Nah, you're right of course, I just wish they'd hurry up!
biggrin.gif

cyr0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
While I was playing Meele, I notice that there is a black something in my roster. "Mr. Game & Watch", I was like "WTF?!" and than "Lets test this motherfucker" ... WHAT THE HELL? I BEAT THE HELL OUT OF EVERYONE! This is the BEST fighter in the game seriously! Is he confirmed for Brawl?!

cyr0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sweet.
Now hurry up wiifuck team and release the update. I want to play the DL release as soon it is uploaded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...