Wii #XXXX - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

ilostmyshoes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you think anyone is interested in releasing the second layer as a standalone image for those who already have the first layer?

I mean, I don't mind downloading another 8GB but it would save a bit of time for some of us...

From what I understand, the second layer is mostly movies, and some game modes.

Releasing it separately would more than likely be useless to anyone.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you think anyone is interested in releasing the second layer as a standalone image for those who already have the first layer?

I mean, I don't mind downloading another 8GB but it would save a bit of time for some of us...

Maybe like a 4 plus GB patch for the single layer ISO.

Ceasama

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand

From what I understand (and from what's available on WiiNewz) both layers can be/are dumped as seperate isos which are joined together to be burned to disc.
This being the case, anyone with the current release (which is apparently the single layer iso) could theoretically join both isos for the full dual layer release, right?

Though I'm not certain that this dump is simply the single layer on it's own, so I have no idea if this would work for sure...

link459

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gotta go get a DL DVD now.
tongue.gif

cyr0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

From what I understand (and from what's available on WiiNewz) both layers can be/are dumped as seperate isos which are joined together to be burned to disc.
This being the case, anyone with the current release (which is apparently the single layer iso) could theoretically join both isos for the full dual layer release, right?

Though I'm not certain that this dump is simply the single layer on it's own, so I have no idea if this would work for sure...
Hmm, the first layer who starts the game is on the dvd and the second on a SD Card. Hmm, not a bad idea but who got a 4GB SD Card? And how should the DVD load from the SD Card?

But, I don't care about this because I got and DL DVD burner for my Xbox360 games and got one DL DVD left. So I only have to wait for the fucking wiikey update.

Ceasama

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand

Hmm, the first layer who starts the game is on the dvd and the second on a SD Card. Hmm, not a bad idea but who got a 4GB SD Card? And how should the DVD load from the SD Card?

But, I don't care about this because I got and DL DVD burner for my Xbox360 games and got one DL DVD left. So I only have to wait for the fucking wiikey update.

No, that's not what I meant.

Anyone who has downloaded the nuked release now has the first layer. If the second layer was released (or at least dumped somewhere) seperately, anyone will a DL burner (which SHOULD be practically everyone without an ancient PC) would be able to merge the two iso files into a dual layer iso, and burn it to a dual layer disc, thus saving time by not downloading the first layer all over again with the full release.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They are seriously slow and need to hurry with dual layer and update, jesus, this shouldn't be taking this much time.

I hope they won't be this slow on USA release.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

sid0101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NY GIANTS - FTW!!!!!
Yeh - I know it has nothing to do with this thread, but it needed to be said.

BTW - I am soooo unhappy and dissatisfied with SSBB because of how unjustifiably they have nerfed Samus... WHY?!!?!?

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....Wrong. Samus is in my opinion one of the best characters in Brawl. You're probably not using her right. and yes,...this is coming from a competitve player. Vids will come soon my friend.

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know if the "masterpieces" feature of brawl work on the single layer rip? masterpiece apparently has "demos" of VC games that the characters that brawl is based on. Im tried it a few times, but i think i get an error message that says something about home. and than i get to options. one that goes to home screen and other does nothing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo