Hardware Wiikey 1 update v1.99 BETA

ranigma

Trophies
XP
Country
Abelsnabel said:
Didn't work for me. I put in the disc and it started like it was supposed to and I ran the TEST cycle, but when it was at 100 it came up a message that said "Error: test failed! check connections and try again". I have a pal Wii, Wii menu 4.3, wiikey chip 1 and I downloaded the pal file. Any idea what could go wrong? I have downloaded Homebrew before, but lost it due to a wii update and I have a NSMBW backup channel that doesn't work anymore, due to wii update too. Everytime I start a Gamecube game I get some backup channel message that dissapears whitin some seconds, I 've got no idea why it's coming up, it's been like that since I got the SNMBW backup channel... Any idea why it's not working?
Take the disk out before the test and the actual update.

Concept211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the v1.99 update, but NSMB still displayed the "system update" requirement when loading the DVD. I then made the mistake of updating the system to 4.3U and now NO backups work anymore...only originals. I guess 4.3U prevents the WiiKey 1 from working?

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You guess wrong. My WiiKey is still going strong with 4.3U. Are you having trouble with out of region games? Perhaps you used the wrong region update file for your WiiKey? Perhaps the WiiKey update wasn't completed?

Concept211 said:
I installed the v1.99 update, but NSMB still displayed the "system update" requirement when loading the DVD. I then made the mistake of updating the system to 4.3U and now NO backups work anymore...only originals. I guess 4.3U prevents the WiiKey 1 from working?

Concept211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lazycus said:
You guess wrong. My WiiKey is still going strong with 4.3U. Are you having trouble with out of region games? Perhaps you used the wrong region update file for your WiiKey? Perhaps the WiiKey update wasn't completed?

All of the games are all NTSC for sure and I know I used the USA WiiKey update. It ran through the full install without any errors. I'm not sure what else to do
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow