• Start date
  • Views 3,660
  • Replies 31
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-420537

OP
Honestly at this point i'm sick of this I can only play online in like 1 day intervals before something happens with dolphin and it makes me wait another week. If Wiimm is reading this please remove the one week wait thing because I am not waiting another week.

D

Deleted-420537

OP
Why should I remove it? It works fine!
Use your private NAND!
That would be fine... yet I don't want to hack my wii. Also didn't mr.bean create like a good anti hack system? so at this point you don't really need the week wait anymore.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Wiimm owes you nothing.
Besides, Wiimm has set up guidelines and rules to use his service.
If you can't adhere to that then it'll be your problem, not his.

Get a cheap Wii, dump the NAND and use that in Dolphin.

Reactions: cearp and Wiimm
D

Deleted-420537

OP
Wiimm owes you nothing.
Besides, Wiimm has set up guidelines and rules to use his service.
If you can't adhere to that then it'll be your problem, not his.

Get a cheap Wii, dump the NAND and use that in Dolphin.
your making no sense... WHEN DID I EVER SAY WIMM OWED ME SOMETHING and also have you been following this conversation anymore it isn't even about wimmfi anymore actually try to read next time you post something completely unrelated to the subject

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
your making no sense... WHEN DID I EVER SAY WIMM OWED ME SOMETHING and also have you been following this conversation anymore it isn't even about wimmfi anymore actually try to read next time you post something completely unrelated to the subject

I am merely pointing out that if you're using a service that someone else provides who has set up guidelines and rules to utilize said service that you got to stick to them.
If Wiimm said you should use a private NAND then you should use a private NAND.
Wiimm isn't going to take down a security system designed to make it difficult for cheaters to cheat just because you won't wait for it.

Also, mind toning your attitude a bit down.
If you keep attacking people like that then nobody would help you anymore.

Reactions: cearp and Wiimm
D

Deleted-420537

OP
I am merely pointing out that if you're using a service that someone else provides who has set up guidelines and rules to utilize said service that you got to stick to them.
If Wiimm said you should use a private NAND then you should use a private NAND.
Wiimm isn't going to take down a security system designed to make it difficult for cheaters to cheat just because you won't wait for it.

Also, mind toning your attitude a bit down.
If you keep attacking people like that then nobody would help you anymore.
nobody was helping me from the start and you still have not payed attention to the conversation have you, this conversation isn't even about wimmfi anymore please get that in your head seriously dont embarass yourself by talking about a topic I left already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fellas
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    would you rather have a 9-5 desk job with poor pay or work for an intergalactic space militia with no guarantee of being paid?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    basically, normal boring job or halo and/or helldivers irl
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol. Have you heard about this?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I wish the people who make these emulators know the basic primer course on copyright and trademarks.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKmj5p2XmBo