Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Best to wait for proper ticket before installing the update?

That's exactly what i'm asking myself. It does work fine as of right now but you have to run CFW or signature patcher everytime before playing. I don't wanna be playing this now for the next few days only to find out that it's not that simple to re-install the update with a correct ticket later.

Last edited by Amingo,

Spursrule777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What is the process after downloading the update? I am guessing we need to add a file to it so that it will install via wup installer?

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the process after downloading the update? I am guessing we need to add a file to it so that it will install via wup installer?
run sigpatcher and then install update the same way you installed the game

That's what I figured after seeing averybody talking about an update. I guess i'll wait thanks for the answer.
You can find the update on that iso site.

---

As for all you dirty pirates, how's the game?
Also this may be the paranoia talking but I read a few pages back they re-added the files to NUS? What if they took my advice a couple pages back and set it up this time as a honeypot method to nail people to the wall? lol

DuckJustice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I've got 259 files in total including the tik. I checked the pastebin and it counts to 258 files(all of which I have). I heard it's 260 in total so I'm lost here. What could be missing?

GerryMakanoviz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Alright so I've got 259 files in total including the tik. I checked the pastebin and it counts to 258 files(all of which I have). I heard it's 260 in total so I'm lost here. What could be missing?
Actually, I have 259 files total (including title.tik) and I had no problems.

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using an USA/JAP console, you'll need to run a cfw or sigpatcher prior to installing, I recommend sigpatcher because it just boots you back to HBL automatically

DuckJustice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I have 259 files total (including title.tik) and I had no problems.
I keep getting error 0xFFFBF3E2. /: Hm, no clue on what is wrong here then. I'm not new to doing this so I don't think it's anything wrong on my part unless something is wrong with a file. Who knows though, I could just be clumsy mc...clumsy.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you're using an USA/JAP console, you'll need to run a cfw or sigpatcher prior to installing, I recommend sigpatcher because it just boots you back to HBL automatically
I tried installing via mocha then wup Y but no sigpatcher. I'll try that route. :o

GerryMakanoviz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I keep getting error 0xFFFBF3E2. /: Hm, no clue on what is wrong here then. I'm not new to doing this so I don't think it's anything wrong on my part unless something is wrong with a file. Who knows though, I could just be clumsy mc...clumsy.
Hmm weird. You should try redownloading the game then.

I downloaded both the game(with tik) and update, put both the folders into 'SD://install' and then I got into Mocha CFW and installed both the folders with wupinstaller y. I haven't had any problems with it :/

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you don't even need to install the update again. Replace the fake ticket with a valid ticket (once it's online) should be enough!
200 pages of "How do I turn on my WiiU?" and they're going to replace tickets? You are an eternal optimist. :) Then again, you're an optimist who could automate that replacement for them if you wanted to. It's your sanity. Do with it as you will!

Spursrule777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
run sigpatcher and then install update the same way you installed the game

You can find the update on that iso site.

---

As for all you dirty pirates, how's the game?
Also this may be the paranoia talking but I read a few pages back they re-added the files to NUS? What if they took my advice a couple pages back and set it up this time as a honeypot method to nail people to the wall? lol

Cheers and that's it?

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
200 pages of "How do I turn on my WiiU?" and they're going to replace tickets? You are an eternal optimist. :) Then again, you're an optimist who could automate that replacement for them if you wanted to. It's your sanity. Do with it as you will!

I appreciate his help although i wouldn't know how to only replace a ticket for something that has already been installed. Just reinstalling the update seems to be the way to go.

Reactions: nexusmtz

DuckJustice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's usually how I do it when installing an update from a different region, if it still doesn't work, try re-copying the files to your SD and try again (I had to do it multiple times to get Pokepark Wii to work as my VC title)
I'm ashamed to ask, but where on my sd should I put the sigpatcher.elf? I'm just a bit confused since it's a lone file and I've never used it.

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country
Loadiine method is out, anyone tried it? I bought a cheap pendrive and it's so annoying how it freezes the game and took 4hours to install. I'd rather play it using loadiine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sweet I dont need a dozen pieces of other shit to hack it :)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sweet
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hi
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot