Status
Not open for further replies.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I do it without CBHC? I might install that later but not now. I read that I have to "load haxchi every time" if I don't have CBHC, I'm fine with that for now. Do I just use the homebrew icon? Does that make Haxchi run? Do you know what the "Hold B" thing means?
  • Remember, every time you turn on the Wii U - you need to run the Haxchi title to turn on signature patches. You cannot use the Homebrew Launcher Channel unless you have signature patches on.

• Holding 'A' while the Haxchi title is booting will also bring you to the homebrew launcher.

• Holding 'B' while the Haxchi title is booting will now bring you to the WUP Installer MOD.

SRCP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Remember, every time you turn on the Wii U - you need to run the Haxchi title to turn on signature patches. You cannot use the Homebrew Launcher Channel unless you have signature patches on.

• Holding 'A' while the Haxchi title is booting will also bring you to the homebrew launcher.

• Holding 'B' while the Haxchi title is booting will now bring you to the WUP Installer MOD.

Ok, so the Haxchi title is just the homebrew launcher title? The h icon?

SRCP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you replace a ds game? Would take the place of that icon.

I followed all the steps. Yes, the h icon replaced a VC DS game I bought today. So if I use that h icon and it opens the homebrew launcher, that essentially runs Haxchi and I can return to the homescreen and load a game from another region?

I'm also having issues installing the update, I already installed the game. When I try installing the update using WUP installer, it says something about verifying WUP files and something about sigs. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong with Haxchi. I know it's related to the ticket.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed all the steps. Yes, the h icon replaced a VC DS game I bought today. So if I use that h icon and it opens the homebrew launcher, that essentially runs Haxchi and I can return to the homescreen and load a game from another region?

I'm also having issues installing the update, I already installed the game. When I try installing the update using WUP installer, it says something about verifying WUP files and something about sigs. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong with Haxchi. I know it's related to the ticket.
Try this, launch Haxchi, Hold B while it boots, this should bring you back to system with sig patches, then launch haxchi again to go into homebrew menu (do not hold B), then launch wup installer y mod and try installing update again.

noahc3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure where to post this but seeing as there's little on the game so far, I guess this is the best place.

Could someone help me figure out where to go after obtaining the four orbs and getting a upgrade at the ToT? I accidentally skipped through the guys text and now I have no idea where to go :P

Unknown16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure where to post this but seeing as there's little on the game so far, I guess this is the best place.

Could someone help me figure out where to go after obtaining the four orbs and getting a upgrade at the ToT? I accidentally skipped through the guys text and now I have no idea where to go :P
Just walk toward exit, paraglider man will call you to the top of the temple.

SRCP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this, launch Haxchi, Hold B while it boots, this should bring you back to system with sig patches, then launch haxchi again to go into homebrew menu (do not hold B), then launch wup installer y mod and try installing update again.

Holding B doesn't take me back to the system menu, it opens WUP installer as you said before. Could it be that for some reason mine is different? I held A instead and it did take me back to the system menu I opened it again holding B to go to the WUP installer and I'm installing it!

Thanks a lot for your help.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holding B doesn't take me back to the system menu, it opens WUP installer as you said before. Could it be that for some reason mine is different? I held A instead and it did take me back to the system menu I opened it again holding B to go to the WUP installer and I'm installing it!

Thanks a lot for your help.
Ok nice! Yeah I read 2 different things about the buttons, but you can change the buttons to your liking by editing the config.txt file.

SD456

Dude
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Agreed, I think it looks amazing. But think about this, I've been playing a lot of old Mario and Zelda games lately. Maybe those who say it looks bad have been playing a lot of polished HD games. This is definitely a different style, didn't expect much less from Mayamoto, he doesn't care about "real life" graphics. I still think the game is beautiful and so much fun to play.

Yes, it has a different style, but I like the graphics/style more than many other new games. I never really cared about graphics btw, if the game is good I don't care how bad/good it looks.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Spursrule777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks awesome imo and is great. Once the real ticket is available do we just copy and paste it into the files and reinstall the game/ update on wupinstaller?

Unknown16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone have any dialogue in cutscenes? Can hear music, that's it. Captions are there as well. Just thought this game had full voice acting.

Peniskoker

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Guys, i've been Reading Alot about the fps.

Can anybody clear this up for me:

Which method has the most framedrops?

The users that dont experience framedrops, did the intro load normaly? Is so, what method did u use

johan_1984

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does anyone have any dialogue in cutscenes? Can hear music, that's it. Captions are there as well. Just thought this game had full voice acting.
There is voice acting only during important cutscenes, not all dialogues. You can hear voice acting at the beginning, when you wake up, or during the scene when you activate the first tower. The old man doesn't speek for instance, just ohoh-ing.

Graham182

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having trouble getting the game to work. It keeps getting stuck at the first loading screen when you first select the game icon. I've tried a couple different sources for game itself and update. Using cbhc on a EUR console.
Anyone have any ideas?

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
Works like a charm xD I love it <3
My pre-order will arrive directly at Friday.

Question is: Will my saves be there (disc-version, If I play them also on redNand like the early-leak), or have I to use Saviine first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember couple years ago, they announced they were working on a Perfect Dark remake, wonder what ever happen with that?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It went into the darkness
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and buddies used to play the hell out of Perfect Dark on N64, that and Goldeneye, was the first real PvP shooter games I remember
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    4-way split screen on a tiny 19" TV, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you share joysticks also
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh we had the 4 controller add on thingy for n64. Duh I just got your joke, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So you touched ends
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, but being in the boy scouts, they forced us to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chopped down some wood for the scout master
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Big Gay Al was our Scout leader.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was actually in the scouts for 1 week, til they assigned me homework, n I was like f this, and quit, I was like 10 yrs old. And no I didn't join the girl Scouts.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was the homework about getting to know the scout leaders
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to memorize how to tell 15 different trees species, I think, been awhile. But yea it was about knowing Wood.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could've just wrote down firewood
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It was lame. Like the goal was to earn badges/patches to wear on your uniform. Stupid.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Scooby doo was the only thing that made the scouts seem cool back then
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Hmmm for me it was Golden Eye or Tribes on PC can't remember which was first.
    Next on MXC Choir Boys VS Boy Scouts!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That would be funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'd prefer to be a boy scout you go in a alter boy you leave with demons
    +1
    Ken someone needs to make Scooby Doo and Zoo School lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Scooby doo and the alter scout
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Who did this to you it was a priest zoinks!
    Scooby Doo and Micheal Jackson save Christmas, they team up to help Santa. Micheal Jackson makes sure all the boys are asleep for Santa
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Scooby Doo and Micheal Jackson save Christmas, they team up to help Santa. Micheal Jackson makes...