Hacking Will I get banned?

SykoLogic

That gay nerd.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed a title with Tinfoil, I created a separate account for it, but can I load my main account and play Fortnite online? Will that cause Nintendo to ban me?

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't install Fornite with Tinfoil. I installed another game.

Oh, sorry, I just woke up and assumed you installed Fornite, my mistake

BTW, as far as creating a separate account to play legit games and another account for pirated games, the reason you are still at risk is because it's a system ban, not an account ban. NAND backup doesn't matter because the system has an ID that Nintendo uses to identify your system. So even restoring a NAND after a ban won't make any difference because your particular system ID is banned

Last edited by Dvdxploitr,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The switch reports all things to nintendo regardless of what account you do it on. So you are screwed if you went online after using homebrew or cfw

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They ban the console not the account

SykoLogic

That gay nerd.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The switch reports all things to nintendo regardless of what account you do it on. So you are screwed if you went online after using homebrew or cfw

They ban the console not the account
I've been using CFW for weeks now. I haven't been banned yet.

Oh, sorry, I just woke up and assumed you installed Fornite, my mistake

BTW, as far as creating a separate account to play legit games and another account for pirated games, the reason you are still at risk is because it's a system ban, not an account ban. NAND backup doesn't matter because the system has an ID that Nintendo uses to identify your system. So even restoring a NAND after a ban won't make any difference because your particular system ID is banned
Ah, I see. It seems that I'll have to get another console. One for hacks and one for legit.

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
I've been using CFW for weeks now. I haven't been banned yet.

Ah, I see. It seems that I'll have to get another console. One for hacks and one for legit.
Yes, I have two system too, one for hacks and one for original games. I didn't even create an account for the hacked one, never will. I waited for TX to release update 1.4 to install Eshop games. I downloaded outlast 1 and 2 and just installed inside. who cares about online games. I ONLY PLAY SMASH ONLINE.

Reactions: SykoLogic

SykoLogic

That gay nerd.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I have two system too, one for hacks and one for original games. I didn't even create an account for the hacked one, never will. I waited for TX to release update 1.4 to install Eshop games. I downloaded outlast 1 and 2 and just installed inside. who cares about online games. I ONLY PLAY SMASH ONLINE.
Honestly, that's the only reason I want online play for. Smash and Pokémon are the only reason I seem worthy of going online with.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
I installed a title with Tinfoil, I created a separate account for it, but can I load my main account and play Fortnite online? Will that cause Nintendo to ban me?
No dude, you are special, everyone else getting banned are heretics that got the wrath of nintendo, not you, you are inmune to that, in a serious matter, if you hack you get banned eventually

Reactions: Yaylmao

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer