Will you buy the Switch's successor?

nintendo_leaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I'll probably buy one at launch but keep it locked away until it's hackable. I've already got a decade long gaming backlog and only a new Zelda game could tempt me to open it.

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course I’ll purchase and not worry about exploiting it because my old Switch is exploited and doing such a thing makes it very difficult to play multiplayer games.

It looks to be larger than the original Switch and quite more pricy than the original. When comparing it, I do not thinks this makes it worth while unless you do not own the first version.

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Depends if the console is good, maybe once it has a good number of good games available. I'm not a day one purchaser when it comes to consoles.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably not at first. But it'll be interesting to see how hacking goes for it. I'm sure Nintendo will try to up their game. I doubt we'll get another softmod exploit like we did model 1 of the original Switch but who knows.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lmk when you get deets. $$$ is an issue, but so is dying.

Do you know how many people died waiting for Berserk to finish an arc? O wait…RIP K.M.

Reals beals, the question is:
Will you not open/update to hack it
Or
Will you play your backlog Switch shit while the successor trickles new releases and you spend $78 for ARMS 2 or New Super Mario Bros Wonder + Bowser: Captain Toads Outside Story?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, obviously. Probably not at launch though. Depends on what the launch lineup looks like. I got burned by the 3DS, held on to that thing for about a year until there were actually games worth playing on it, by which time they had already dropped the price. The Switch had Zelda BotW, which tbh was probably the best game it could've launched with, but still, that was a Wii U game and I already had a Wii U. The Switch 2 is going to need a killer exclusive at launch to make me interested, and not a port of Zelda TotK, cause I can already run TotK at 4K 60 FPS on my PC, and I very much doubt the Switch 2 can match that.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happened? Why are you so angry at them? Just curiosity on my part. :shy:

You’d have to have been there, man.
And. You have to know the name changes.

But you could also just imagine how many times we, the consumer, have been fucked out of various things by Nintendo, such as:
•pricing
•mods
•region-locks
•stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol