Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've actually been using this in a VM.

It's fun randomly messing with the Registry. Considering I never deal with them.
tongue.gif

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I am VERY sorry for the bump but it seemed like a waste to make a new topic.

I've gotten myself a key, but I don't have a download. Anyone got a download link (64-Bit)?

I'm thinking about using this as my main OS until the Beta ends, that way I don't have to buy Windows for a while. Does it run games well?

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I do have a link for Windows 7 beta, build 7000, x64. Take note that it's not the 7057 build, which features that login screen changing feature. that build is buggy anyway

it's kinda long, there's 13 parts, each in rar. i'll just tell you the first part's address:
http://www.indowebster.com/Win7BetaWIN7Betax64part01rar.html

all you have to do is change that part01 rar to part02, part03, etc to part13rar.html to gain access to them

It runs games well, never had a problem with it till today. Heck, games that won't run in vista runs smoothly in 7, kinda makes me wonder why

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just wondering, how's the gaming support? Do you still have to fiddle with Compatibility mode to get some games working?

And does anyone know if Fifa 08/09 works on Windows 7? Without lag in the menu's or the actual gameplay?
Because that always happens on Vista.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh