[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Win a Limited Edition Avicii Switch Lite

-Update 25.08.2020-

We have now drawn the lucky winner using Gleam's built in randomizer, so without further ado, the lucky winner of the custom Avicii Switch Lite is.. [prebreak]1[/prebreak]

GBAtemp member @Necron

Congratulations, I will pass your information over to Wired!

Thanks to everyone who entered and look out for more awesome competitions on GBAtemp in 2020.

-----Original Post-----

GBAtemp has partnered up with Wired Productions to bring you the chance to win an exclusive limited edition Avicii Invector branded Switch Lite:

Avicii_Switch_Lite_BeautyImage_1080p.jpg

Critically acclaimed rhythm game, AVICII Invector comes to Nintendo Switch September 8th on what would have been the powerhouse performer’s 31st birthday. AVICII Invector Encore Edition features ten new tracks, including music from his posthumous album, Tim

Only 5 of these Switch Lites have been created, and for your chance to win one use any of the following methods to enter:

GBAtemp Limited Edition Avicii Invector: Encore Edition Switch Lite Giveaway

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well after doing some google searching I found out a mere 25 percent of every game sold goes to a charity his parents funded while the music studio wired productions and hello there games get a whopping 75 percent of all profits so won't be entering seeing otherwise I would be supporting something going against my norms and values I stand for and hold dear to. Good luck to the people that do enter, hopefully someone wins who will cherish it as a fan with emotional value and not economic value just because it will be worth a lot later on.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
that's no different than every single charity on earth :P
all charity are a scam
Charities are scams when set up by rich people where rich people donate large sums of money to because of special laws set up where the higher amount of money you donate the bigger tax reduction you get on your total earnings, plus to keep your earnings always below a certain amount to evade a higher tax that has to be paid if so. The reason why it's always done through charities is because the total amount of money they get back from the tax cut, is a lot more than what they gave away. If non rich people do donations to a simple charity by simple normal people managing it there's hardly a tax cut to be made and it becomes a lot more noble that way. Seeing it's a small charity that is managed by his parents atleast to me would be noble and worth donating to and def not a scam whatsoever

Last edited by kumikochan,
Reactions: TheCasualties

qqq1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and he was a Swedish dj/producer famous world wide for tracks such as wake me up, hey brother and loads more, pretty sure you would have heard them in clubs/pubs.

he died at the age of 28, suicide.

Got it. I'm in the USA and I don't ever go to clubs or bars. I did hear the Frog Leap Studio cover of wake me up though.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've never heard his music and I'll never will... but I've been having a "good luck" strike this week...

Shoot! I should talk with the girl I like instead of trying to get a Switch with merchandise of someone I'll never hear!

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
If a staff member won I can only imagine the intensity of whining and accusations of corruption that would be the result of it lol

Give me the switch, I am former staff, it will be fine.......
I know you would love to see everyone whining lol

I also wouldn't mind winning, hehehe

CactusMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've never heard his music and I'll never will... but I've been having a "good luck" strike this week...

Shoot! I should talk with the girl I like instead of trying to get a Switch with merchandise of someone I'll never hear!
I´m also on a good luck strike. I recently entered the StrandedSails fan art competition. I made a fan trailer and won the signature edition. https://signatureeditiongames.com/p...f-the-cursed-islands-signature-edition-switch .
I already owned the standard edtion so I participated just becouse I like the game. But now I´ll donate my regular version to a charity that collects pressents for gandparents who can not aford it. I´ll enter this one to but I¨m actualy settled. I got a regular one and a light. might as well take a cance.
It´s nice music, if you have spare time I recomend listening to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tell that B to bring me home some dinner, when you done with her...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs.B is what I call her she said she left you a $10 jack in the box giftcard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh ok, cool thanks, I found it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to +1