Homebrew [WIP] 3DeSmume (DS emulator for 3DS)

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
If your comment was important or usefull maybe he would stop. Oh.
waste his effords on something yet achieved flawlesly for the flashcards for not an expensive price....must be enougth reason for use his knowledge on something more useful....but all has the rigth of waste his time . Greetings

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
eh it would be better to spend time to find out how to play ds roms with out a flash card instead of using a bad emulator.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

waste his effords on something yet achieved flawlesly for the flashcards for not an expensive price....must be enougth reason for use his knowledge on something more useful....but all has the rigth of waste his time . Greetings
flash cards won't last forever and you can't buy them anywhere

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eh it would be better to spend time to find out how to play ds roms with out a flash card instead of using a bad emulator.
If you both say this maybe you should not be here. You don't get the motives, so useless comments.
In other hand it's not "a bad emulator". Some games are working great for those what I tried and also are playeble. Not sound means nothing in a POC, and so other things like some games not working. Cry about Pokémon not working won't do the thing.

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
flash cards won't last forever and you can't buy them anywhere

omg....u have a lot of webpages where u can buy a flashcard , and constantly they release newest version of they DS flashcards....and remember that 3ds wouldnt last forever too, and the next handheld probably dun be retrocompatible....

Reactions: Deleted User

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
If you think about it, he IS finding out how to play DS roms without a flash card.
in ds mode i ment not using an emulator

omg....u have a lot of webpages where u can buy a flashcard , and constantly they release newest version of they DS flashcards....and remember that 3ds wouldnt last forever too, and the next handheld probably dun be retrocompatible....
i have no way of buying on no credit card and i think there are no visa gift cards where i live

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
If you both say this maybe you should not be here. You don't get the motives, so useless comments.
In other hand it's not "a bad emulator". Some games are working great for those what I tried and also are playeble. Not sound means nothing in a POC, and so other things like some games not working. Cry about Pokémon not working won't do the thing.

not working bad......native work....no clue what is better and its achieved already. the only thing i want is that the dev use his enormous effords on achieve any better for the scene

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Why to use a worst mode when caould use all the power of the 3DS and even more advantages? What you're asking could be better if we could not do an emulator, but...
3ds is bad at emulating the ds the 3ds has ds hardware if you use that instead it will be running on real hardware so it will be perfect

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not working bad......native work....no clue what is better and its achieved already. the only thing i want is that the dev use his enormous effords on achieve any better for the scene
We don't have a software native way to do this, so... If you don't like this just go with your flashcart and let him do what he wants to. Thanks.

3ds is bad at emulating the ds the 3ds has ds hardware if you use that instead it will be running on real hardware so it will be perfect
If by "perfect" you mean not using all the power the 3DS has and also not having cheats, save states and other things... Yes, it would. But it's not.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
We don't have a software native way to do this, so... If you don't like this just go with your flashcart and let him do what he wants to. Thanks.
well dsi ware can be run with out a flash card and its similar to ds games so it does seem possbile cause its been done with gba theres no short cuts for doing it with the ds though because of there not being a ds vc

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal

This has a great advantage though - no ARM9 access required.

Also, keep in mind that pretty much every emulator starts shitty.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well dsi ware can be run with out a flash card and its similar to ds games so it does seem possbile cause its been done with gba theres no short cuts for doing it with the ds though because of there not being a ds vc
Not quite the same. Are you really tring to say this is bad using lies?
In other hand, the DSiware games are not DS games put in the 3DS and that's all. They have a header and most stuff in the cia to be able to run. It won't work as easy as you say.
And even, we are no capable to use the TWLFirm as we want (doing it read the SD), so it's better and easyer to do this.
Edit: also I won't say anymore about this. We are shitposting because two people can't read or can't understand the reasons about this. I'm going only to try the last updates and report what works and what issues I can find.

Last edited by Bedel,
Reactions: gnmmarechal

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
it is easier but it will never run full speed because even the new 3ds is too unpowed for it my pcs more powerful then new 3ds but desmue is still a bit laggy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A