XP
Country
Canada
font demo.

give me your opinion on this one!
0000.png
0001.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

only problem seems to be the lower case j. it's not a big deal I think?

Reactions: Sussudio

Sussudio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have come up with an idea that may be more of a fantasy than something practical but that I want to expose here. And if any of the respectable translators of this post opens a Patreon and searches for an official Japanese-English translator and asks for a quote? One only has to worry about adapting the text to the game. What do you think?

PD: I would be willing to pay to carry out this project with guarantees (to be finalized and the money be used for these purposes)

Last edited by Sussudio,

Insight2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have come up with an idea that may be more of a fantasy than something practical but that I want to expose here. And if any of the respectable translators of this post opens a Patreon and searches for an official Japanese-English translator and asks for a quote? One only has to worry about adapting the text to the game. What do you think?

PD: I would be willing to pay to carry out this project with guarantees (to be finalized and the money be used for these purposes)

Interesting idea, but maybe an open source translation project like on zanata might be also a nice idea. Haven't used it though.

The only difference in this approach is the shorter timeframe.

In this forum are experts already which can translate a significant portion of games (right?). It might be better to get those translators motivated to help.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Interesting idea, but maybe an open source translation project like on zanata might be also a nice idea. Haven't used it though.

The only difference in this approach is the shorter timeframe.

In this forum are experts already which can translate a significant portion of games (right?). It might be better to get those translators motivated to help.
I understand kanji, but not hiragana nor katakana:rofl:

SSJMichael29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a site to purchase a softmodded 3DS. My question is does anyone find it decent to get it? would the softmod system allow me to play your translated DBH UM2? I was looking into gateway 3ds carts but I have a softmodded PSP 3000 and I love it. I don't want to softmod my only 2ds. Just looking for help and advice so I can play DBH UM2 translated. Please and Thank you.

This is the site of the Softmodded 3ds

http://www.ozmodchips.com/complete-cfw-for-3dsxl-n3dsxl-2ds-softmod-p-670.html

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a site to purchase a softmodded 3DS. My question is does anyone find it decent to get it? would the softmod system allow me to play your translated DBH UM2? I was looking into gateway 3ds carts but I have a softmodded PSP 3000 and I love it. I don't want to softmod my only 2ds. Just looking for help and advice so I can play DBH UM2 translated. Please and Thank you.

This is the site of the Softmodded 3ds

http://www.ozmodchips.com/complete-cfw-for-3dsxl-n3dsxl-2ds-softmod-p-670.html
it really depends on how it was modded and what it uses. it'll probably be just as good to just buy a secondhand 3ds on 11.3 and mod it yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, I might resume using gdevelop