ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X

JetGrindFuture

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm looking around on the new update, and in the team menu, I can't help but feel like "Gloom" is a bit off for what is the leave menu button. I could be wrong though, maybe I'm supposed to be sad because I can't have all my friends on my team.

Reactions: Insight2k

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm looking around on the new update, and in the team menu, I can't help but feel like "Gloom" is a bit off for what is the leave menu button. I could be wrong though, maybe I'm supposed to be sad because I can't have all my friends on my team.

If that is the case, I need to change that. Thx. With the provided save, I will be able to check some stuff out. Probably by the end of the week. Still concentrating on getting things done. I continue tomorrow though.

I haven't completed the tutorial, so I am really off the road ^^

JetGrindFuture

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If that is the case, I need to change that. Thx. With the provided save, I will be able to check some stuff out. Probably by the end of the week. Still concentrating on getting things done. I continue tomorrow though.

I haven't completed the tutorial, so I am really off the road ^^

I was about to edit my post but you responded, so. I just wanted to point out that you misspelled Saiyan on the bottom screen pre-battle info stuff (the one in the dungeon). I don't want to sound like a nitpicky jerk though so thanks for the hard work so far!

Reactions: Insight2k

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was about to edit my post but you responded, so. I just wanted to point out that you misspelled Saiyan on the bottom screen pre-battle info stuff (the one in the dungeon). I don't want to sound like a nitpicky jerk though so thanks for the hard work so far!
Nah, that is ok. I need to look up the english word. In Germany it is written differently.

I would like to ask you to give me for every found error a screenshot. I can vaguely pinpoint it to the image, but just to be sure ;)

JetGrindFuture

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nah, that is ok. I need to look up the english word. In Germany it is written differently.

I would like to ask you to give me for every found error a screenshot. I can vaguely pinpoint it to the image, but just to be sure ;)

I don't quite know how to post screenshots on here so if I find any issues I'll post 'em in the discord channel!

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad to see the game getting the love it so desperately needs. If I'm being honest this game is probably the best one since it covers everything released prior to Super Dragon Ball Heroes.

Also btw, I read that next month anew update will be dropping that will give us Vegito Blue in the game!

If anyone wants me to upload my save I will cause I think I have all the accessories and almost all the cards.

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm glad to see the game getting the love it so desperately needs. If I'm being honest this game is probably the best one since it covers everything released prior to Super Dragon Ball Heroes.

Also btw, I read that next month anew update will be dropping that will give us Vegito Blue in the game!

If anyone wants me to upload my save I will cause I think I have all the accessories and almost all the cards.

Sure, you can additionally upload your save as well.
I am happy that there will be a translation soon which makes it easier to play the game. I am eager to play it, but only if it's localized ^^
It might be a bit slow, but we proceed with the translation as fast as we can and as long as we have the time to do so :)

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have adressed the mentioned bugs and fixes from here and the channel.

i can't install the update <_< so the save from @Ericjwg is useless to me.
any suggestions?

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have adressed the mentioned bugs and fixes from here and the channel.

i can't install the update <_< so the save from @Ericjwg is useless to me.
any suggestions?
why? you don't the file or what?
I'm using a N3DSLL for jp game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw, we have to make a translated version update patch in future. (or at least make a tutorial...)
update patch contains a new added dlc folder that can't use luma redirect feature.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

translation should base on v1.1.
I filtered out those files from the patch: https://puu.sh/wgqUD/cadfae2d15.7z

Reactions: Sussudio

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
let me check those later on. the main game is the current goal. everything after that is nice ;)

Edit:
Different title id's => applying changes to the titleid from the update,right?

Last edited by Insight2k,

Insight2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i applied some changes to the update already. the update has its own titleid. i put the updated files in the new titleid-folder and everything is fine. even with the save, i don't know where to look for the changes ... it should work htough. later on, another update arrives.

Last edited by Insight2k,

Sussudio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the impatience but there are daily updates? I follow the thread every day and every time I am more convinced that you are real professionals for being so methodical. Congratulations :)

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the impatience but there are daily updates? I follow the thread every day and every time I am more convinced that you are real professionals for being so methodical. Congratulations :)
You can't expect daily updates dude. Remember, these people are translating in their free time as a hobby and Japanese is NOT an easy language to translate. Just be patient. I want to play it in english just as badly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, would you recommend playing n64 games on a ps3 through retroarch?