OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand how to install the LOVE :\
i mean, the qr code doesnt work

Is this still being worked on? :c
Any of the links are working.. it seemed like a cool project..
It's something I have not really worked on in the last several months, I've been busy with life and another project.
It currently relies on the 3DS port of LovePotion, which hasn't been updated in some time. In addition, it has several bugs which makes font and audio difficult to use.
It looks like TurtleP has done a bit of work on his own fork, so I'll take a look at it and see if I can get it to compile tomorrow. Thanks for showing interest in this though, just please be aware there really isn't anything to do in it as of yet. I went ahead and made a new QR code, I tested it with FBI and it worked fine.

PHvZJC.qr

Ichiriki

Trophies
XP
Country
It's something I have not really worked on in the last several months, I've been busy with life and another project.
It currently relies on the 3DS port of LovePotion, which hasn't been updated in some time. In addition, it has several bugs which makes font and audio difficult to use.
It looks like TurtleP has done a bit of work on his own fork, so I'll take a look at it and see if I can get it to compile tomorrow. Thanks for showing interest in this though, just please be aware there really isn't anything to do in it as of yet. I went ahead and made a new QR code, I tested it with FBI and it worked fine.

PHvZJC.qr
This one worked, previous ones didnt last time i tried fbi :S

Thanks!

Reactions: XavyrrVaati

scionae

*clicking circles*
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

PHvZJC.qr
Qr code worked just fine, btw it's AMAZING, great job! c:

SwaGoat

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well this is really late but,at what point of the game can you get with this ? Or are there no dialogues etc ?

REXrack_74

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
how do i download?? i have no idea and would LOVE to download it
Post automatically merged:

how do i download it i have no idea and i would LOVE to play it

ijustwannaplaywii

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Nice!

The QR code worked fine using FBI.
Game didn't though -

Oops, a Lua error has occured
Press Start to quit

./start.lua:10: attempt to index field 'noise' (a nil value)
im getting a 404

PHvZJC.qr
i keep getting 404 :(

Here’s the link the qr code goes to
THX

Last edited by ijustwannaplaywii,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyFoWftIDXg