WIP (Mameda no Bakeru English Translation)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm very aware and it's also only Pack 1, meaning there will be more. Unfortunately the way they have created this game means with each update I have to redo each level. So I will be waiting for an announcement on Pack 2
I appreciate that and understand. I'm happy to be able to play through the initial release of the game all the same.
It seems like Good-Feel are intending to support the game for a good while as part of a campaign to get more eyes on it.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The translation is now updated to support 1.2.0 and all that comes with it! front page and discord updated, please report anything I missed if I did and any bugs if any arise. Enjoy!!
Wow, the turn around was much faster than I expected for producing the new version of the mod.
I'm deeply appreciative! I'd been holding off playing a bit longer because I was concerned about the performance, and this is great! Thank you very much for this.

Reactions: KongsNutz

xenon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I would like to thank the OP very much for all the work in this translation!

I'm also reporting a little issue: I'm unable to play stage 8 when the patch is active. Loading freezes (the red icon stops spinning) and after 20 seconds or so the game closes with the standard OS error message. Should any help be needed in troubleshooting this, just let me know.

Reactions: KongsNutz

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to thank the OP very much for all the work in this translation!

I'm also reporting a little issue: I'm unable to play stage 8 when the patch is active. Loading freezes (the red icon stops spinning) and after 20 seconds or so the game closes with the standard OS error message. Should any help be needed in troubleshooting this, just let me know.
Looking into this currently, I cannot get this error myself but the team is attempting.
Can you mp where to find new update 1.2 and dlc,please?
If you join the discord we might be able to help you but I cannot post anything here.

xenon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you. As an update, after playing on to about stage 20, I am now also unable to play stage 6, which previously works fine. I guess this means the issue is related to progress and/or collectibles, which would be a nightmare to reproduce and troubleshoot.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you. As an update, after playing on to about stage 20, I am now also unable to play stage 6, which previously works fine. I guess this means the issue is related to progress and/or collectibles, which would be a nightmare to reproduce and troubleshoot.
That is very strange as all data for all levels is duplicated and contained only in that level so if you were able to play a level at all it should continue to be playable, it's a very odd thing that's happening .... Again tho I cannot reproduce this on my end at all.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Can you clarify if you're playing on a modded Switch with CFW, or on an emulator such as Ryujinx or Yuzu?
I've been playing through the game using Ryujinx, as it performs very well that way.

xenon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Can you clarify if you're playing on a modded Switch with CFW, or on an emulator such as Ryujinx or Yuzu?
I've been playing through the game using Ryujinx, as it performs very well that way.
Actual Switch, OS 17.0.1, Atmosphère 1.6.2. No Hekate.

That is very strange as all data for all levels is duplicated and contained only in that level so if you were able to play a level at all it should continue to be playable, it's a very odd thing that's happening .... Again tho I cannot reproduce this on my end at all.
I am positive I've played stage 6 with the patch active the first time. Feel free to let me know if my save file can be of any use.

xenon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I believe an apology is due. It's very likely that my problems originated from a bad copy of the game. When I reached level 40, the game crashed hard (Atmosphère error, forced reboot). I once again disabled the patch and the game still crashed, just in a softer way. At this point I reinstalled the game from a different source and my problem went away. In my defense, the fact that disabling the patch worked the first couple of times was a strong clue... in the wrong direction.

Once again, sorry for any time wasted debugging this and thanks for all the effort spent in making this patch!

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe an apology is due. It's very likely that my problems originated from a bad copy of the game. When I reached level 40, the game crashed hard (Atmosphère error, forced reboot). I once again disabled the patch and the game still crashed, just in a softer way. At this point I reinstalled the game from a different source and my problem went away. In my defense, the fact that disabling the patch worked the first couple of times was a strong clue... in the wrong direction.

Once again, sorry for any time wasted debugging this and thanks for all the effort spent in making this patch!
Ah, fantastic. So to clarify you can now revisit the levels and everything like normal?

xenon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Unfortunately not. Stage 6 works fine but stage 8 still soft crashes while loading. It's quite confusing.

While I'm here, there's a translation missing,I think: bosses name above health bar in stage 48

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately not. Stage 6 works fine but stage 8 still soft crashes while loading. It's quite confusing.

While I'm here, there's a translation missing,I think: bosses name above health bar in stage 48
Very confusing I’ll take a look at the boss name very possible I missed that when I redid everything for 1.2.0

Reactions: mathew77 and xenon

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They've updated their site with details of the new v1.3.0 update, and it appears to include an additional "ultra difficult" CoroCoro themed level with two more masks, as well as fixing some other unspecified issues.
https://mameda--bakeru-com.translat...uto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

I've gotten back to playing this game, I haven't gotten super far in yet but I'm still really enjoying it and appreciating the fan translation so I can understand what's going on.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They've updated their site with details of the new v1.3.0 update, and it appears to include an additional "ultra difficult" CoroCoro themed level with two more masks, as well as fixing some other unspecified issues.
https://mameda--bakeru-com.translat...uto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

I've gotten back to playing this game, I haven't gotten super far in yet but I'm still really enjoying it and appreciating the fan translation so I can understand what's going on.
You are correct except for the masks which were already included in the last update, they gave out 2 more codes for them though. They still have a lot of codes to give out but we have them all in the translation already with all codes since they left that in haha.

I will be working on 1.3.0 as I suspect this is the last update we will see, at least for a long time if not ever. I have to redo everything again though due to them making changes in every level.

Reactions: RupeeClock

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste