WIP (Mameda no Bakeru English Translation)

PCR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@kongsnutz in the 0.5 there are no eyefs and nro patches. Is this normal?
Post automatically merged:

NVM. 1.1.1 update of the game breaks translation. Stay on 1.1.0

Last edited by PCR,

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@kongsnutz in the 0.5 there are no eyefs and nro patches. Is this normal?

NVM. 1.1.1 update of the game breaks translation. Stay on 1.1.0
The translation has been done with 1.1.0 in mind, I will update the translation on the very last update to the game, it's not worth changing everything for each update.

Hi, @kongsnutz plz could you tell me where to find the update 1.1.0?
Searching and dont find it anywhere,Thanks for the help.

I've heard it'll be on a certain brew site soon 👀

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was doing some testing of the v1.1.1 update, and found that it greatly improves performance when emulating in Ryujinx.
I was getting stable 60 FPS in the first stage, with no stalling or slowdowns during previous issue areas.
On real hardware, the game still can't hit 60 FPS though, but it probably still improved performance overall.

I haven't been feeling well so I hadn't gotten started on playing through the translation properly, but I'm considering waiting for the translation to be complete so it can be updated for the v1.1.1 (or latest) update so I can have the best performance for my playthrough.

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Probably a silly question and I guess the answer is no but just in case :
Is it possible via the patch to change the game thumnbail and name in the Switch menu to reflect to localization ? It would be great to get the English name showing up.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably a silly question and I guess the answer is no but just in case :
Is it possible via the patch to change the game thumnbail and name in the Switch menu to reflect to localization ? It would be great to get the English name showing up.
You can do this with a sys-patch in atmosphere. https://gbatemp.net/threads/custom-game-icons-tutorial-and-sharing-hub.574675/

0.7 is now available - first post updated! Game is around 80% complete.

Last edited by KongsNutz,
Reactions: mathew77 and Ligeia

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks ! Here's the thumbnail I made :
icon (56).jpg

I made many more Switch thumbnails here if anyone's interested : https://gbatemp.net/threads/my-custom-saturn-nsp-thumbnails.637973/

Reactions: mathew77

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
v1.0 is now out and complete, The game is now playable fully in English from start to finish with all unlockables! Front post updated! Enjoy.
Congratulations! Thank you for the hard work.

Will a version of the translation patch be made available for the v1.1.1 update? I understand this will take more work, though this is important because this update significantly improves the game performance (at least when emulating on Ryujinx).

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congratulations! Thank you for the hard work.

Will a version of the translation patch be made available for the v1.1.1 update? I understand this will take more work, though this is important because this update significantly improves the game performance (at least when emulating on Ryujinx).
I'm going to wait and see what ends up being the last update to the game, no sense in redoing most of the levels for 1.1.1 if they do more updates.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm going to wait and see what ends up being the last update to the game, no sense in redoing most of the levels for 1.1.1 if they do more updates.
I can appreciate that, since the game is still considerably new, Good-Feel may put out another update or two out.
They announce updates on the game's official site, with the most recent being December 26th.
https://mameda--bakeru-com.translat...uto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Edit: Another news post on their site for the new year suggests they are planning to add more to the game, so there may be additional content that requires translation in the future?
https://mameda--bakeru-com.translat...uto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can appreciate that, since the game is still considerably new, Good-Feel may put out another update or two out.
They announce updates on the game's official site, with the most recent being December 26th.

Edit: Another news post on their site for the new year suggests they are planning to add more to the game, so there may be additional content that requires translation in the future?
We will see I guess, so far they've just done QOL changes.

Hi,
do you know what firmware version 1.1.0 requires?

Can a mod now rename this thread to "Completed" Mameda no Bakeru - English Translation [Team Oceanic]

Last edited by KongsNutz,

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive the stupid question but how do I add the file to the game? Is there any tutorial?
On the discord there's a how-to but basically drag the atmosphere folder to your SD card.

It's really amazing this game was translated so quickly. I can't thank you enough. It's definitely gonna be one of the rare original hidden gems of the Switch.
Thanks

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can it be called "Completed" when in fact we know that this game will get new content updates in future? If for some reason this project will fall out and game will get new content, we can't call it complete anymore, right? :P

I think staying in WIP state while game is actively supported is not something to be ashamed of.

Reactions: Ligeia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Before @K3Nv2 can move into the garage, he has to atleast come out the closet first.