Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
14,738,361 frames for a shiny 5IV Null, the timeline feature really works.

wJmYBFu.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't put 6 NPCs in the place of 4 on the Event setting, if I did, I would've gotten a 5IV Adamant Munchlax. Woops, totally my fault. That was over 7 million frames.

Valrygard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For some reason, I can't get this to work. I installed the Plugins folder to the root of my SD card and nothing. I am using a 3DS.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, I can't get this to work. I installed the Plugins folder to the root of my SD card and nothing. I am using a 3DS.

You have NTR CFW installed and updated to 3.4 Preview 6? Is your console even hacked and running CFW? I ask that because there's been times people ask for help regarding Pokemon related plugins and it turns out their consoles aren't even hacked.

The_Chaotician

Hoist the Colours!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
fiSC8cSm.jpg

Starters are also feasible. This tool is awesome!
@zaksabeast
Could I join your team? or could I get the nightly build in advance? I'm interested in SOS RNG and Gen6. Thank you!

Sorry to butt in, but this could be as big as a merger between Sony and Microsoft...!

...imagine the possibilities...

D

Deleted User

I have an easy way to reach very far frames, like 1,00,000 or something. First follow the guide and get your target frame. If its a large number, just go to a pokemon center and stand where you can see most if not all NPCs. The frames will advance real quickly. Once you are within 10000 frames range, go to your target location and get ready to hit your required frame. Try this once or twice with smaller frames target so you can get a basic grasp of it. This fast frame advancement has saved me quite a bit of time.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an easy way to reach very far frames, like 1,00,000 or something. First follow the guide and get your target frame. If its a large number, just go to a pokemon center and stand where you can see most if not all NPCs. The frames will advance real quickly. Once you are within 10000 frames range, go to your target location and get ready to hit your required frame. Try this once or twice with smaller frames target so you can get a basic grasp of it. This fast frame advancement has saved me quite a bit of time.

I've found too that being in the Festival Plaza makes the frames go really fast, but I'm not sure how this would work with the timeline feature and for something like Null, having to hit a certain frame is difficult if not using the timeline method. Aether Paradise is another place where they jump quickly, though I feel like there are still specific spots to make them go fast, like when you go inside the building after flying over there, NPCs near you, some walking by you. Even if it goes fast, it's still a long way to say 10 million frames, which is the minimum I come across when searching for a 5IV shiny Null, and that takes quite a while, 12 hours or so, having done it multiple times now.

Beakershell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

damn... I was reading other guide where they mentioned npcs will affect our frame advancement but never thought of this. Good tips!

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I've found too that being in the Festival Plaza makes the frames go really fast, but I'm not sure how this would work with the timeline feature and for something like Null, having to hit a certain frame is difficult if not using the timeline method. Aether Paradise is another place where they jump quickly, though I feel like there are still specific spots to make them go fast, like when you go inside the building after flying over there, NPCs near you, some walking by you. Even if it goes fast, it's still a long way to say 10 million frames, which is the minimum I come across when searching for a 5IV shiny Null, and that takes quite a while, 12 hours or so, having done it multiple times now.

Ah! Plaza is a nice suggestion too! Well about that, first I suggest you to pause your game at the place you will press the A button to get the pokemon. Use the advance frame option and see by how many frames the game advances at that location. Lets call that as frame rate. Then you can go to the plaza/pokemon center and come to a close range of frames (10000~), then when you are within 100-200 frames of your target, pause the game on a lower frame which is a multiple of your target frame and you can reach that frame by just advancing your frame. Like your target frame is 14022 and your frame rate is 2. Then you should pause the game on 14010 and advance the frame 6 times to hit your target frame. Also the timeline works. You will be doing this after you have got your timeline set. This is just a way to make the frames go faster. It does not affect anything else.

Reactions: RustInPeace

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried by being in a fast frame moving place, Aether Paradise entrance floor, then did the timeline method, went to Gladion and didn't hit the frame. The frames jump differently in the two places. But, knowing that these shiny 5IV frames are ridiculously high, unless taking a leap of faith and thinking your seed will produce a frame to hit for shiny 5IV that's less than a million, this method does work inasmuch as making it to say 10 million frames quicker, and then set everything up with the timeline method, be at the place to claim the mon and wait. Less time than waiting with it all set up right at the beginning.

Anyways, got another shiny 5 Null.

QSvY80J.jpg

I know Frankenstein isn't the name of the monster, but "Frankenstein's Monster" is way too long for the limit.

It helps to have no life, I can afford to wait well over 12 hours to approach the frame.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He only knows how to flop his dick around in short shorts +1