Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just a heads up I think there is a bug in the friendship stat displayed for party pokemon right now. It shows 0 for all the pokemon in my party except one (a 6th gen pokemon with a different OT) which accurately shows 255. All those that have the 0 have my OT/ID and are 7th gen pokemon.

Looking at PKSM, it seems that the game differentiates between current trainer and original trainer friendship values, and doesn't store the original trainer value in the current trainer slot if they are the same.

I'll look into it, thank you for the info.

I am in Nye 3.4 have everything correct but nothing happens

You'll need to give some more info. Where is the cheat.plg located? Are you on o3ds or n3ds? Are you using the latest 3.4 Preview, or an older one? Which game are you attempting to play? What does your SD card file structure looking like from the root of the SD to the cheat.plg?

And now the Tapu's are now complete

n0DrJa7.png

Wow!!! That's a great thing to accomplish!! Haha
Thanks for sharing!!! :D

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

GaleWindscar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yay! SOS Support! :) Just a question what does the SOS+1 -1 mean?

Also is it possible to check ESV/PSV now? how do we check the eggs?

Edit: I noticed you removed the Egg Stat Check suggestion I made, is it live or will it not be implemented?

Edit 2: She's perfect!
g4uLoGh.jpg

Last edited by GaleWindscar,

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay! SOS Support! :) Just a question what does the SOS+1 -1 mean?

Also is it possible to check ESV/PSV now? how do we check the eggs?

Edit: I noticed you removed the Egg Stat Check suggestion I made, is it live or will it not be implemented?

Edit 2: She's perfect!
g4uLoGh.jpg

Great job!!! :D Thank you!!! haha

SOS +1 -1 refers to switching the view of the Wild Pokemon you're battling, just like how you'd switch the Party Pokemon view.

The suggestion was removed due to the egg being generated at retrieval, so having a view to look at the egg for a tiny bit of time before it goes into your party or PC wouldn't make sense.

Thanks!!!

GaleWindscar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great job!!! :D Thank you!!! haha

SOS +1 -1 refers to switching the view of the Wild Pokemon you're battling, just like how you'd switch the Party Pokemon view.

The suggestion was removed due to the egg being generated at retrieval, so having a view to look at the egg for a tiny bit of time before it goes into your party or PC wouldn't make sense.

Thanks!!!

Okay cool! :)

I just discovered a bug(?) while trying the live TSV/PSV viewing. The Plugin was showing PSV: 2241 TSV: 62387 (can't be 5 digits right?)
then I asked the other person to send it over and I checked with PKSM, and it shows PSV: 2241 TSV: 0947.
Maybe somethings is wrong with 3 digit TSVs? I was able to confirm someone with 4 digit TSV just fine (he knew his TSV before hand)

Edit: even with another guy with 4 digit TSV the plugin is showing me 5 digits on the fly.

Last edited by GaleWindscar,

Ekam3284

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
You'll need to give some more info. Where is the cheat.plg located? Are you on o3ds or n3ds? Are you using the latest 3.4 Preview, or an older one? Which game are you attempting to play? What does your SD card file structure looking like from the root of the SD to the cheat.plg?

i have an old 3ds i am using 3.4 attempting to play pokemon sun the structure of sd card is correct the sun and moon title id folders are in the plugin folder

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have an old 3ds i am using 3.4 attempting to play pokemon sun the structure of sd card is correct the sun and moon title id folders are in the plugin folder

When you're inside the game (not out of the game), and you press "X"+"Y" what do you see? You may not have launched mode 3 properly.

Found this great looking guy thanks to this plug-in.

View attachment 80940

Wow!!! That's way too cool haha

Thank you for sharing!!! :D

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for another update, but about SOS Support... how exactly are we going to use it? :)

You can use it for RNG and finding info about Pokemon you run into using that method. :)

I'm close to finish to RNG Mele Mele island, i rng'ed about 40 Pokémon and i'm exhaust... I will upload some screenshots of them when i finish :)

Woah!! Thank you!!!

We just made a few quick patches and updated to v0.2.5! The biggest thing was fixing TSV/PSV reading! :D

DestWell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
When you open the bag the skipping frame must ALWAYS be 6*(#NPCs+1).

0 NPCs : 6

1 NPCs : 12

2 NPCs : 18 and so on

After i finish the las two islands i'll write a guide for the wilds
I open the bag at the right frame and the skipping frame is always 12 ( 1NPC) but I don't get the desired pokemon.. Never. Why? I'm in memory hill

wwwwwwzx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found 2 bugs when I test SOS Pokemon.
1) during the first battle the frame number is 312 less than the real frame number. And the more times you enter the battle, the larger difference occurs.
2) the "held item" doesn't work, I can see the item using frisk but it still said "None"
Actually these two bugs existed before, and give me some troubles while testing.

Reactions: MurdererFight

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) during the first battle the frame number is 312 less than the real frame number. And the more times you enter the battle, the larger difference occurs.
2) the "held item" doesn't work, I can see the item using frisk but it still said "None"
Actually these two bugs existed before, and give me some troubles while testing.

Thanks, we'll look into it.

MurdererFight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Will the numbers will be doubled? 312 2nd battle 624 3rd battle? Because i RNG'ed one pokemon, i didn't reset, i chosed another frame but -312 and i got another shiny without resetting

EDIT: yep, got 3rd consecutive shiny, 3rd battle is 624 less frame, for the 4th consecutive should be 936

Last edited by MurdererFight,

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Will the numbers will be doubled? 312 2nd battle 624 3rd battle? Because i RNG'ed one pokemon, i didn't reset, i chosed another frame but -312 and i got anothery shiny without resetting

EDIT: yep, got 3rd consecutive shiny, 3rd battle is 624 less frame, for the 4th consecutive should be 936

I just fixed the items for the nightly build going out tonight, and also found where the error is for the frames being off. Hopefully Ez can fix that by tonight too.

MurdererFight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Here's what i got for 4 consecutive shiny, i love that i got that Haunter in a Moon Ball

Yes, i moved from Route 2 to Thrify Megamart to test if i can RNG in multiple places in the same play

a71PnzB.png
eINPlrW.png
pHtQ7oq.png
XMGC6RE.png
XoAWNoh.png

Last edited by MurdererFight,
Reactions: gyaratoast

DestWell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

DestWell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Didn't try Memorial Hill, are you using NPC=1 and Correction=24? Also you should look for Shiny Frame and use Timeline
Timeline? How?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I also try to catch a simple not-shiny pokemon with normal ivs but nothing... It was always different from what was written on the program

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @btei, i just woke up