PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Is this site safe? It looks like I'll get 200 viruses just from looking at it. Even then how do I look around and stuff, its quite cluttered. Maybe because I've never used gamebanana before.
It's the internet's largest and oldest modding resource. It's been around since 2001. Blindly assuming it'll give you a virus is ridiculous.
I don't see it as "cluttered". It's easy to navigate, in fact. Try turning on an adblocker maybe?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Is this site safe? It looks like I'll get 200 viruses just from looking at it. Even then how do I look around and stuff, its quite cluttered. Maybe because I've never used gamebanana before.
Game banana is safe. It's a hub to share mod for multiple games.

LegzRwheelz

Trophies
Scrolling here learning to mod my dishwasher
XP
Country
United States
I am really surprised nobody remembers the episode of that old NickToons show called "Doug" where he was trying to win the "Super Pretendo", this is the first thing that came to mind when learning of the pretendo network. Good job, btw. Looking forward to seeing if CEMU implements this.

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
I am really surprised nobody remembers the episode of that old NickToons show called "Doug" where he was trying to win the "Super Pretendo", this is the first thing that came to mind when learning of the pretendo network. Good job, btw. Looking forward to seeing if CEMU implements this.

back when cartoons were good

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch