ROM Hack [WIP] Recreating TyranitarTube's Pokémon Sun Extreme Randomizer

Tower

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
compliments, i'm excited for this, i'm your fan, if have a contact on facebook and instagram i follow you, to have some news for this spectacular project:)

darklink1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the link
A darklink, xD, lol, and yeah this one came out around the time that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon was released, and then it was abandoned by the first project leader, so one of the members, Pixel-Pie, started making his own on the same premise. I was the first member to join the official team that Pixel and I created. Pixel then left the team due to personal reasons, and I took over as lead, and the Project became it's own thing separate from the Extreme randomizer. The Project is now in development by the team that I crafted, The Pokemon Nightmare Project, in which we make the game a hybrid between an extreme randomizer, like ttar's, and a Difficulty Hack like Drayano's or Dio's hacks, with it's own custom story. And the development has been going great, and it will be ready to release the full console version in about a Month to two Months. However, after the console version is done, we will be moving on to perfect the Citra versions of the games that will be of Higher quality than the console versions, because the console versions have certain limitations and the Citra version does not. Just a little back story to how it came to be, I suppose

Reactions: ch00se_username

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you plz contact me when its done?
and make a citra file (.3ds)
Here on GBATemp, you can't ask for complete copyrighted ROM files. You can download the files for the ROM hack and build the .3ds file yourself, but you would still need a .3ds of the original game. You can dump a .3ds file if you have the cartridge and a 3ds... or you could find it somewhere online.

Reactions: darklink1010

Goshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it out now
The project has moved on and has become an original fan game. Click the discord link above for details.
They've decided to do something different with the project, meaning they're not working on the original idea anymore and are doing something else. Unless you're talking about the original fan game they're doing now, which you can simply check the progress on by joining the Discord.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They've decided to do something different with the project, meaning they're not working on the original idea anymore and are doing something else. Unless you're talking about the original fan game they're doing now, which you can simply check the progress on by joining the Discord.
Why did you quote me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: balls over