ROM Hack [WIP] Sm4sh TURBO'D! [Every Fighter, Made Turbo!]

Yudowat

That one guy that shows up occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
While I partially agree with you, I feel like this was made more as a silly little project to see how ridiculous certain characters could be. Also, keep in mind that almost none of the ridiculous stuff has been "accepted" by the OP.
Oh and you're right. Hate is not cool, even if it's very subtle.
I see what you mean, but if "infinite up b is turbo" we might be losing the view of turbo and going towards smash4 Minus

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Got a problem while installing. I deleted all update files as said in the install section, then installed the secretfile.cia. When I start the game it says the´re no update files and no savefile can be made (or something) the game starts on version 1.0.1 then. In systemsettings however there is a smash update file. Is it maybe because I deleted my savefiles as well at the beginning?
Check that ISO site, I've got a EUR 1.1.5 SaltySD up

Reactions: Xen0

Yudowat

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How about I remove everything I posted in here, and do my own? Be happy, and if you don't like it EDIT IT YOURSELF
That wouldn't be very kind of you.
As I have already said, I'm just stating my opinion. It is OP's project and whatever goes into it is up to him, not me, not you either.
We really don't need to start a flame war in here, I'm thankful for everyone doing these mods, but once again, it was simply my own opinion.

Yudowat

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
well im not changing alot just to please one person sorry edit them you're self
I don't think you understand... I don't want everyone to change everything they've done just to please me, stop twisting what I say. I was simply voicing my opinion, saying turbo mode doesn't abuse broken moves, only changes their endlag. It isn't my project, it isn't yours, it's OP's.

justinbug2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have removed every file i uploaded in here this will be my own project in a seprate thread and i have made a credits part in the rar i plan on uploading

Cydget

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im going to claim peach if nobody else is doing her. Also, does anybody have a problem if I replace peaches turnips with the heavier ones in her custom then remove the damage and make it so that when an opponent is hit with one it shortly applies witch time? I feel like making the turnips slow/not go far/deal no damage is a fair trade off.

Yudowat

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
what happens if you try to battle someone in local multiplayer with this (the other person doesn't have this)
As cydget has said, you will desync with the other player usually as soon ask the match starts but maybe earlier. However, if both players use the exact same mods, you will not desync.

joyoshi

ICUP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im going to claim peach if nobody else is doing her. Also, does anybody have a problem if I replace peaches turnips with the heavier ones in her custom then remove the damage and make it so that when an opponent is hit with one it shortly applies witch time? I feel like making the turnips slow/not go far/deal no damage is a fair trade off.
Just a heads-up, someone already made peach but removed the files from the thread. I currently have her if you want the file.

Cydget

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads-up, someone already made peach but removed the files from the thread. I currently have her if you want the file.
Is the file that you have edited in any way? If not, I already have all the update files since 1.1.1, so in that case I wouldn't need it.

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
I had that before -_- but the installation of SaltySD says:
  • Delete any title updates on Smash 3DS, and then install the CIA.
  • Once the installation is complete, load the game like normal. If prompted with "An update is available", decline. The game will launch and you will be on 1.1.4. From there, you can test your edited files.
If you had 1.1.5 SaltySD why would you downgrade to 1.1.4 (secret file)..?

Yudowat

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Protip: While 0x2100000D is set, the aerial will not autocancel.
If it wasn't already known.

It probably was.

EDIT: THIS MAY BE WRONG, IDEK ANYMORE

Last edited by Yudowat,
Reactions: Multi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You like it wrong +2