ROM Hack [WIP] Sm4sh TURBO'D! [Every Fighter, Made Turbo!]

GudPiggeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the dtilt doesnt work and u cant use anyhting but a weak thor with b also i got a few more tweaks to add
Aw crap i saved over the pacman i spent an hour on

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Tell me if you're done because I have a still-expanding changelog of things I'd like to add
pacman:
tripping fair
better upair (upair into upair into upair, rising whole time. angle goes straight up. putting on 0.3 frame duration helps this, after allowing interupt only a few frames after)
gekkouga:
better dair combo (if spike missed, makes enemy go up)
samus:
naircopter
ike:
uaircopter
lucina/marth:
naircopter

add frames to the end of cancellable up-bs to make it easier to do
Also, next time try to make a changelog (it can be pretty general, but more than just something like "better dair" say something like "faster dair" or "spiking dair"

Last edited by GudPiggeh,

justinbug2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
of all of those im adding ikecopter

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

im only upairing characters whoses up b cant be turboed

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Got a problem while installing. I deleted all update files as said in the install section, then installed the secretfile.cia. When I start the game it says the´re no update files and no savefile can be made (or something) the game starts on version 1.0.1 then. In systemsettings however there is a smash update file. Is it maybe because I deleted my savefiles as well at the beginning?

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
u need 1.1.5 from that isosite saltysd
I had that before -_- but the installation of SaltySD says:
  • Delete any title updates on Smash 3DS, and then install the CIA.
  • Once the installation is complete, load the game like normal. If prompted with "An update is available", decline. The game will launch and you will be on 1.1.4. From there, you can test your edited files.

Yudowat

That one guy that shows up occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
OK, this project is straying more away from the idea of TURBO'D to broken. While this is fun, upB's that can climb forever into the skybox, should be somewhere else. A turbo character is a character without endlag on a move (maybe without startup or landing lag too). We honestly dont need characters that can use a move to stay under the stage or in the skybox where the opponent can't reach them.
/rant
Honestly, my friend and I have been playing turbo for hours now, and its certain that some characters are way better than others due to having infinite upB's or a 0-death using 1 move.

Reactions: Charizarding

GudPiggeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, this project is straying more away from the idea of TURBO'D to broken. While this is fun, upB's that can climb forever into the skybox, should be somewhere else. A turbo character is a character without endlag on a move (maybe without startup or landing lag too). We honestly dont need characters that can use a move to stay under the stage or in the skybox where the opponent can't reach them.
/rant
Honestly, my friend and I have been playing turbo for hours now, and its certain that some characters are way better than others due to having infinite upB's or a 0-death using 1 move.
At least shulk's up-b should be nerfed.

justinbug2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/rant
i like infinte up b they are turbo

Yudowat

That one guy that shows up occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i like infinte up b they are turbo
Going off project M, turbo mode never had infinite ubB's. It was about the coolest combos, not UTTERLY BROKEN moves. Yes, in the op it is said we should make a few tweaks to make everyone really op. Maybe change falcon's dthrow hitstun so knee is way easier to connect and at any percent, but please, no infinite upB's - mewtwo/zelda/sheik with their teleporting upB's are cool in the way they can act out of them making for intense mind games, but keep it limited at 1 upB.

And please, this was my opinion, don't send hate to people's profiles :)

Reactions: Charizarding

joyoshi

ICUP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Going off project M, turbo mode never had infinite ubB's. It was about the coolest combos, not UTTERLY BROKEN moves. Yes, in the op it is said we should make a few tweaks to make everyone really op. Maybe change falcon's dthrow hitstun so knee is way easier to connect and at any percent, but please, no infinite upB's - mewtwo/zelda/sheik with their teleporting upB's are cool in the way they can act out of them making for intense mind games, but keep it limited at 1 upB.

While I partially agree with you, I feel like this was made more as a silly little project to see how ridiculous certain characters could be. Also, keep in mind that almost none of the ridiculous stuff has been "accepted" by the OP.
Oh and you're right. Hate is not cool, even if it's very subtle.

Last edited by joyoshi,

GudPiggeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well, it's hard to make true/false statements when all we get are hexidecimals. I'm not sure if anyone has figured it out, probably not until we solve the scripting or whatever it is. Besides, I think the brawl minus team are starting to work on something on smash 4.

Reactions: Ordim3n

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got a problem while installing. I deleted all update files as said in the install section, then installed the secretfile.cia. When I start the game it says the´re no update files and no savefile can be made (or something) the game starts on version 1.0.1 then. In systemsettings however there is a smash update file. Is it maybe because I deleted my savefiles as well at the beginning?

It's because that secret file is for the US region not the EUR region

Last edited by AyanamiRei0,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: