• Likes 30

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What I have set above for secure value is false, this value target the date and time of the console
I verified that my editor modifies the same value that powersave, I had made a mistake in "unlock all Rooms unlocked".
I haven't checked for clothes, but it will be done, everything should work normally.
I tested on the digital version and cartridge

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
rooms get added to inventory but they dont unlock in shop... also can all the hats in import be unlocked???

I will try to fix it, hats can be import but some offset causes save corrupted I'll see what I can do

EDIT : all headgears can be unlocked now

EDIT 2 : one hour ago, I gave the wrong version of the editor, download it another time

Last edited by Brion,

Wargla

Trophies
XP
Country
France
With this save editor, is it possible to unlock all import wear shop (hats and clothes) that you normally only get via spotpass temporary ?

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is awesome! I've been looking for something like this. Just to clarify, the latest version doesn't corrupt your save data if you have everything selected like the special foods, does it?

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
maybe it not work with all saves, but I can't verify anything, Ironhax not work anymore for me :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ